Im back on Hochanda with the One Day Special today at 9am, 1pm and Final Call ( stock permitting) at 5pm with the amazing Izink Diamonds.
This is a quick post today just to share a few more examples of what I have made with this amazing glitter paint / paste and my new masks!
First we have a selection of cotton bags made with the Butterflies in the aptly named butterfly stencil set. There is a large 8 x 8 butterfly, a border of butterflies and a couple of singles.
Here is the single Seahorse which comes with the seahorse set
Next we have the Peacock from the Animals set.
Here I used the ice set of diamonds onto acetate i coloured with the Izink pigment dropper inks.
Finally another cotton bag made with the Fire set and the Ring o' Roses stencil set with a wreath a border of swags and 2 single roses.
Enjoy...
Morning John, fabulous cards and bags and great shows but having to watch them on record missed the ice set which I loved hope you bring them back soon.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, just catching up with the shows, the paints look incredible and the stencils are awesome. You certainly made the most of the products with your samples. Love the cotton bags. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat shows last night.Gorgeous colours in the Izink Diamonds and such a wonderful range of stencils.
Jan
Fabulous John. Enjoyed your shows last night, looking forward to today.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, well you must be overjoyed at the response to this wonderful product and the amazing stencils, watched the show last night and was blown away by the beautiful samples, on so many mediums too, love the mirror one.
ReplyDeleteAnother day of shows so will catch them when they are on, good luck.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Enjoyed shows, great products , love the stencils.Recorder set for today’s shows.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Wonderful, I dont think you will have anything left to demo, well done, xx
ReplyDeleteGreat projects, all lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Wow John. Absolutely amazing. Loving the stencils and glitter paint. Well done on the shows. Gill xx
ReplyDeleteJust watching the first show. You have yet another hit on your hands. Well done.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFabulous samples. I hope our recorder is recording your shows for me to watch when I get home after our weekend with our daughter and family.
Have a great day.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely samples.
Lydia
X
Good morning John Fabulous samples I'm loving the diamonds glitter paste & your stencils your demos & samples on Hochanda are amazing
ReplyDeleteHi John these samples are stunning. I loved you show this morning. I hope there is something left to demo this afternoon. I do love all that sparkle. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the samples John the glitter paste and stencils are great thank you
ReplyDeleteLovely June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John, Another winner from you,the pastes are just awesome and your stencils are beautiful.Will watch again later if you still have stock left.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat products and shows John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Wonderful samples using the Izink Diamond glitters. Amazing product. I watched and enjoyed a couple of your shows on Hochanda. It is always a pleasure to watch you craft.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Internet problems are now fixed and I have just noticed you have been on TV. Will have to try and watch it on rewind - the products look really fab.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Brilliant! I especially like how you’ve “finished” the seahorse
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteStunning examples and stunning products!
love Maureen x
Just watching your shows. Looks a great product. You have some lovely samples.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Just .ost my comment. Sorry I am late again but have got here before Myra. Brilliant shows today. Managed to watch them all but had to watch the 5pm show on Catchup. Granddaughter loved the Unicorn stencil. I knew she would. Looks like I will be busy unless she decides she wants to do it herself. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m very late too! Even later than a so called friend above me!! John, whoever tells you that life becomes easier when you retire is fibbing!! However , I’m so pleased I can still enjoy life and my hobby ! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your Shows! I’m not alone either! Your Stencils are gorgeous! My Friend ordered the Unicorn before the number went on the screen! I’ve ordered the butterflies!
All your samples are lovely. Thanks for the great demonstrations.
Love Myra x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI quite fancy the seahorse on my bathroom door to match my towel hook. Maybe not in glitter but one of the texture pastes.
If your mask goes missing next time I see you, you'll know where it is lol!!!
Ang x