I love yellow and it is springy. I have not used the ribbon die set yet...will need to experiment with it soon once I get through with "must do's". This card is inspiring. I noticed that London was warmer than SC yesterday.Spring must be coming to you. Stephanie K SC/USA
Morning John, a beautiful and very springlike card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, a very pretty card lovely ribbon threading.
Take care and have fun kitty.
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteGreat spring/Easter card it's beautiful.I love my ribbon threader dies.
Jan
Pretty card John, the ribbon looks effective. Joycex
ReplyDeleteReally lovely card John. The ribbon thread through the die looks very effective. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card today, perfect for spring.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Pretty spring card, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card.
B xx
A beautiful card. Love the way the ribbon has been threaded.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful spring card this morning. Love the ribbon threaded background, it sets off the flowers beautifully.
Love Diane x
Hello John, this is definitely a lovely spring/summer card, the ribbon background really gives a different effect. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John gorgeous card again. Lovely colour's. Beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda x
Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, such a beautiful creation today, love the colours used, brightens up this dull, wet and dismal day in Kent.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
What a beauty today John spring is here it’s lovely thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John. Great design for the card today. Love the Gerbera circle. The way you have used it today shows how it can be used to create a great accent.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I love it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. I love the colours. In fact I love it all! xx
ReplyDeleteI love yellow and it is springy. I have not used the ribbon die set yet...will need to experiment with it soon once I get through with "must do's". This card is inspiring.
ReplyDeleteI noticed that London was warmer than SC yesterday.Spring must be coming to you.
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA really lovely Spring Card! I love the ribbon threader Dies and I’m still learning and playing with them.
Many thanks John,
Love Myra xx
A beautiful Springlike card today John. Thank you for this. Busy day again so hence why I am late. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card I love the mix of oranges and yellows
ReplyDeleteLate today Been out visiting Houses of Parliament
Hi John, great card, love the Ribbon Threader dies.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning!!!
love Maureen x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete