Happy Thursday,
Don't forget to join me at 6pm tonight on Hochanda ( Freeview 85, Sky 663 or online at www.hochanda.com) for the launch of the Brand New Izink Diamonds from Crafts Too. I have had a fabulous few days making samples and have loved working with this product!
I thought i would hare the Diamonds and one off the new stencil sets i designed exclusively for the show. These are all form the Animals set, a set of 4 6 x 6 masks. First we have the Peacock.
Next we have the owl in flight on black card with the Fire set of diamonds
Next is the Cats Meow which has the cut cats face with the paw prints all round the border and the Meow word used together like the main image or just the paws as used in the circles.
and finally as shown yesterday the Hummingbird!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you some very lovely cards.
Tv is set.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh thee look exciting, will be watching both shows this evening, looking forward to them.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, beautiful cards and the stencils look amazing looking forward to your shows recorder set.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love the look of todays cards.I will be watching tonight.
Jan
Lovely cards John. Looking forward to your shows tonight.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hello John, these samples are absolutely beautiful, between yesterday and today I can see so many stencils I want (need!), love the owl, it is so different and looks brilliant in that gold colour. Looking forward to the shows. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteWonderful John, cant wait to see these new products, good Luck tonight and tomorrow, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous samples. I especially love the peacock and owl.
B xx
Ooh can’t wait. Your samples are stunning John. Can’t choose between them , love them all.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
These look fabulous John. Good luck! Xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card, especially the Owl one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
You have been busy again! Will set the recorders for your shows. Look forward to seeing what you are creating.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Love the owl stencil, John. Recorder is set.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love the cards John see you at six
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Hi John. The owl in flight is my favourite, looking forward to seeing the new products. SueL x
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning! Well done.
ReplyDeleteThese are stunning! Well done.
ReplyDeleteHi John what can I say all that you have made is gorgeous. I just love the sparkle. I can't wait for your shows. I bet everything will sell our really quickly. Have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John stunning samples all so different lI'll be watching your show which is sure to be inspiring
ReplyDeleteOh john their are stunning love that owl xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous designs John. I especially love the owl.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the shows. I'm sure you'll have a sellout xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to tonight’s and tomorrow’s shows! I think you may well have sell-outs !
Lovely samples again!
Love Myra x
Oh John they are beautiful Will have to record shows tonight as I’m at my little craft club and tomorrow work will get in the way!
ReplyDeleteHi John,Wow absolutely gorgeous I am waiting for tonight with bated breath bet sell outs are on the cards again.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Really lovely samples. Looking forward to the shows. Creative Blessings Tracy x
ReplyDeleteLovely John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Gorgeous cards John I have recorded the shows lovely products.
ReplyDeleteHug' Lynda xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous shows and mega sales. Well done, you've worked so hard.
love Maureen xxx
Looks interesting. Will have to try and watch on catch up.
ReplyDeleteSorry so late. Very busy day but I did manage to watch both shows. Brilliant. Loved everything on the shows. Granddaughter loves the Unicorn. Knew she would so that’s a must have plus all the colours she likes. Guess I will be busy. Looking forward to tomorrow’s shows. Will have to watch 5pm show later. Thank you John. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, caught some of the show and it looks great, will have to watch the rest on Catch-up.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John. Sorry to be so late with my comment but at least I can honestly say that I watched your demo's on Hochanda from my P.C. (I don't have a T.V.) I was completely blown away and I'm sure the possibilities are endless. You must have an incredible imagination.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a restful week-end.
Marie P.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWhoda thought that you would do a cat stencil after what you said about mine lol!!!
Very cute!
Ang x