Happy Wednesday,
I wanted to share this card today made with the gerbera stamp and matching die as well as the other stamps in the set!
I stamped the separate flowers from the gerbera Daisy stamp set ( there are separate flower stamps to therein large stamp that has 6 flowers together. I inked the stamp using the Izink pigment inks in yellow and orange to give a shaded look to the flower. I stamped this randomly over a piece of gloss white card and cut the centre panel out.
I stamped the large Gerbera daisy stamp in perfect medium and heat set it with Izink clear embossing powder onto yellow textured card. I then shaded the petals with orange izink pigment ink and shaped the flowers making the 6 up into three flowers. I added white microbeads in the centre of the flowers and arranged them, with matching leaves and a bow, to the side of the card along with the With Love tag.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful spring like card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely bright card to remind us Spring is on it's way.
Jan
Hello John, love todays card, the colours are bright and sunny, would make a nice Easter card. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely happy card, a pretty colour.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Gorgeous and bright, xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely cheerful card today John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Bright, cheerful card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card John, yellow always looks ‘cheerful’.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely bright card.
B xx
I love these Spring like colours I always think yellow and green for Spring but this little touch of orange with the yellow is so much “warmer” Love it
ReplyDeleteGood morning John gorgeous Spring like card
ReplyDeleteMorning John, beautiful bright colours on todays card, we need something like this to brighten up the miserable days we have had for a while, mind you saying that it is blue skies with just a few fluffy clouds so hopefully might be a nice day.
ReplyDeleteSafe journey up to NEC, if you are going today.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John a lovely bright and cheery card xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely bright card, John. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely bright cheerful card today, I'm loving the stamps and of course the gerbera flowers.
Love Diane x
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Yellow is one of my favourite colours it is so bright and cheerful. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA beauty today makes you feel like spring is here
ReplyDeleteThank you june Horrocks xxxx
Such a beautiful cheerful card.
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card today John. Beautiful colour so spring like just gorgeous .
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Morning John, a lovely bright cheerful card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have stamped the background using the Gerbera stamps xx
A beautiful touch of Spring! The colours are beautiful. In fact, a lovely card altogether. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Beautiful spring like cheerful card,raises your spirit just looking at it.Have a great day,stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Beautiful, John. I love the background stamping and the way you colored the flower accent. I just received your dies from Hochanda and can't wait to try some of the fun techniques you shared.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John. Such a pretty card today. Love the effect of the stamped gerbera. In some ways it is a shame that stamping seems to take second place to die cutting these days and we forget what lovely effects we can create.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Another bright card. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteMy square gerbera die came today - been having a play with it this afternoon.
Jan
Northampton
What a lovely and "happy" card! Just love the stamps.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today, I love it. It shouts SPRING and would make a beautiful Easter card.
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I’m a bit late today! It’s been a bit hectic and I don’t really do hectic any more!!
I love today’s card and even agree with Maureen that it would make a lovely Easter card! You gave us so many options with your lovely set of Dies and Stamps!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
A beautiful card a John. Certainly reminds us of Spring which hopefully isn’t far away. I agree with a Maureen and Myra would make a lovely Easter Card. Sorry I am late. Like a Myra I have had a hectic day. Two craft groups today. One in the afternoon for some who prefer to come out during th3 afternoon and another one this even8ng for some that are at work during the day. They made Easter Cards today. After Easter I will ge5 them making cards again with your dies. So many ideas to go with. Have a good time at the NEC.
ReplyDelete