Happy Thursday,
I had a fab coupe of days with Aunty Glo and the ladies of allbrights can't wait to go back again!
Today's card is again using up pieces leftover form demos on Hochanda I really do love coming hime form a demo day or workshop and using the pieces i have made!
The large ribbon threaded circle is, of course, form my ribbon threader die set I simply cut this in white and threaded the Crafts Too stitch grosgrain ribbon through this adding a bow at the base. I matted this onto a rosa lustre print card mat cut with the Press Cut plain circles which fit perfectly.
The background is form a show early in February made using the fabulous Nellie Snellen layering stamps where you get 4 individual stamps that make the stunning corner when you ink and stamp them in different colours!
I added the centre piece to a plane of embossed rosa card with layers of white pink and green to finish.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this very pretty card.
Jan
Pretty card John
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John, a really lovely floral themed card, the stamping is a perfect base for the pretty ribbon threaded circle. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty John, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, well this creation today is absolutely gorgeous, really love it, I have the rose stamp but have not had a chance to use it yet but I certainly will do and the ribbon threaded circle. So pleased you have enjoyed yourself with Auntie Glo and all at Allbrights.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A lovely card. Glad you had a great couple of days.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. The ribbon threader die set is amazing. I think I need it. I am so pleased you enjoyed your days away. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove this card. Haven’t tried this part of the ribbon threader dies yet. Only the straight one. Must try this next. Enjoy Wales tomorrow. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi John so so pretty this card thank you
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA pretty card. Glad you had a great time.
B xx
Hi John, Lovely card, and the ribbon threader set is just genius. I haven't used the circle yet but the concept is wonderful.Glad you enjoyed your days,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card and I need the Ribbon Threader Dies ASAP
ReplyDeleteWendy x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card and the Ribbon Threader is great! Glad you had a lovely couple of days away!
Many thanks,
Myra x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a very pretty card. Perfect for mother's day.
xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card again today, and I'm pleased you've enjoyed yourself while away.
Maureen x
Love your card with its pretty ribbon.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John. This is not the type of card that I would usually get excited about, but it is just so pretty, I love it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card today, love the ribbon threader, it makes a good focal point to the stamps.
Love Diane x
Very pretty Even though it is in pink - not a favourite colour of mine as you know
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful spring-like card today John. You always make such beautiful cards John and I look forward to your posts every day.
ReplyDeleteHugs to all.
Marie P.
I am happy to see you put all your demo pieces to good use and created this lavishly gorgeous card with the bits.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Gorgeous, love the big bow. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDelete