Happy Saturday,
Workshops abstain today this time at Samuel Taylors in skipton! I thought I would share another card made with the chocolate card using the sam die as earlier in the week but a different layout.
I simply cut the Gerbera Lattice die in the chochalote card moving the die down to extend the pattern. I added this to a piece of double sided adhesive and paper pieced every other square with white. I the added microbeads over the other squares so that the texture changes over the piece. I added a pearl in the centre of the micro beaded panels and a micro beaded circle in the centre of the paper pieced squares.
I added a strip of pearl ribbon and, sorry, a large bow so that the background is the statement piece.
Enjoy...
Love the deep choco colour, lovely card xxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card love the chocolate colour too and a great bow.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card I love the bow.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery effective in the chocolate colour. Love this card.
Jan
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, oh yes I like this, that chocolate colour card is gorgeous, love the flowers on here too, well you know I like them don't you.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself at Samuel Taylors in Skipton, I went there last year when we were on holiday and they were brilliant, could not do enough to help me, and I sat down with their craft group for a chat too, was wonderful.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John great colours and love the background but for me the bow us a bit too dominant xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card and that bow - wow! It’s a bit too large for my liking
ReplyDeleteI can actually cope with bow on this card, John! Love the colour.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteSorry ditch the bow for me it's just to big for my taste.
Lydia
X
Love the choc colour John and the bow !!!! Wow
ReplyDeleteLove June j horrocks xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLoving the chocolate coloured card, it works well with the gerberas. Ooh a controversial bow, I like a big bow, the ribbon is gorgeous. Enjoy your day at the workshop.
Love Diane x
Morning john wat a other lovely card xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Gorgeous card I love the bow & the chocolate colour all we need now are the chocolates to go with it!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good weekend
Gorgeous card John and I love the bow. Thank you. Enjoy your day at Skipton. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Love the chocolate colour,very different and I love the bow but then I think bows are a bit of your signature style.Have a great day stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a very lovely card, love the big bow in the corner, and am quite partial to the chocolate and white colour way. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely card and I quite like the colour.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love the chocolate colour it really stands out &I like how you extended it.I love bow too.
Gorgeous card.
Hug's Lynda xx
Nice card John like the colour sorry not sure on the bow.Have a good day in skipton.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John this is a stunning card I love the colours and the dies are amazing. Have a great day in Skipton. I am sure your will have fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteYou said the magic word - Chocolate ha ha. This is a stunner and yesterday's is award winning!
Maureen x
Love it John! You can never have too much chocolate (or jellybabies) lol xx
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely gerbera card John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton