Happy Wednseady,
Tomorrow night I am launching a brand new product on Hochanda as the One Day Special at 6pm. I thought I would share a few sneak peaks of the brand new Innovative Diamonds form Izink an amazing Glitter paint and paste in one and the best part is it is permanent on virtually any surface!
I've used a selection of my Brand New Stencils designed specifically to work with the diamonds or for your usual mask / stencil techniques. I have some fab demos lined up (hopefully!)
Above is the Hummingbird from the Animals set and opposite is made using dies form the Butterflies set. The top design is on card the next is on a fabric bag.
Finally for today my Unicorn Sparkle using the diamonds straight onto a mirror ( so difficult to photo)
Hopefully you can tune in tomorrow at 6pm or 8pm or throughout Friday ( Stock permitting!)
Enjoy...
Morning John, these are fantastic the unicorn looks amazing I love them already can't wait to see your demos so looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Stunning samples John. I have already set your shows to be recorded xx
ReplyDeleteLove the hummingbird card John, reminds me of a picture my grandma had, hers was done in foil.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely work.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
WOW, !!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John these are absolutely wonderful I think that I will be spending some more money night as I love what you ave done.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing
Hugs Debs xxx
Lovely projects especially the hummingbird.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Gorgeous samples John, have set recorder to record your shows
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Stunning John. Looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Looks like more lovely products so looking forward to seeing what you have on the ODS. Sorry I've missed a couple of posts. Granddaughter week so I've been busy!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, oh WOW, the samples look amazing, will definitely be tuning in to the shows, well you know I will, so looking forward to seeing you on the TV again.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know it is a beautiful blue sunny day here in Kent, I am hoping we have seen the last of that white stuff, hope all is well with you and Sam.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Omg. Can't wait! Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteStunning samples. The recorder is set, we are off to our daughter's for a few days so I'll have to catch up on our return.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow must see the show.Your samples look stunning.
Jan x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis new product looks amazing.
Lydia
x
Absolutely amazing John ,looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAll of your sparkly artwork looks amazing!
Good luck with your shows but I'm sure you'll do well! xx
These paints/pastes look amazing with very intense colours I look forward to seeing you use them All three projects are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHow on earth are you keeping up with all these new products, John? These look great and the recorder is set.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis looks exciting, beautiful stencils, lots of sparkle and you can use them on fabric. It all looks very interesting. I've been catching up with the last few days cards too, there are some gorgeous cards on show. Enjoy your day.
Love Diane x
Hello John, I can hear bank managers across the country groaning already. The stencils look beautiful and the samples you have shown have a real wow factor, will be setting the shows to record. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John. This looks very interesting. I will be watching closely. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John oh wow all the samples are gorgeous. I love the stencils and the glitter paint looks amazing. I can't wait for your shows I bet everything sells out very quickly. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to these shows John can’t wait
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John what wonderful samples, but will miss your shows as on hols, but good luck with the new products....as if you'll need it, Kate x x 👍
ReplyDeleteWow! Wow! Wow! Love all of these. Thanks for the Butterfly stencil. Just what I wanted. Looking forward to the shows. Will be brilliant. Enjoy! Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteGlitter paint...WOW! this sounds amazing and I will watch your shows although I will miss the roll out as I have a craft day out but will definitely do Rewind and if stock allows, Friday.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck on the launch, John. You are awesome.
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John Wow stunning card & projects the diamonds paste looks amazingLooking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteHi John, Wow these look absolutely amazing,just adore the humming bird and the unicorn.I will be watching as I always do but I can see sell outs all across the board.Have a good day,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteVibrant and stunning offerings today. I'll be watching you tomorrow - you have been warned ha ha.
love Maureen x
Looking forward to see these new products in action. Stunning samples! Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDeleteWow this looks amazing. Have been looking for a design to put on a bag, will now probably use your glitter pastes, thanks for the brilliant idea.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI echo Wendy's comment WOW!!
Love Nancy xx
WOW I can’t wait! I love everything you bring to Hochanda if only I could buy it all ��
ReplyDeleteSuper makes with the new glitter pens/paste. Will record your shows
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Wow love these, stunning colours 😀
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love this card John. When I lived in Canada I had humming birds at the feeder every day and loved watching them. I hope I can watch your TV presentation on my PC tonight.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn’t get in yesterday. These samples all look beautiful and really showcase the versatility of the new Medium. Looking for ward to watching later . Your Stencils are lovely. I love the Butterfly one.
Safe travel!
Love Myra x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteReminds me a bit of the rainbow scrapper foil kits you can get.
I'm not a glitter gal, as you know, but these are very effective.
Ang x
So beautiful John. I managed to watch you on Hochanda from my PC and was completely blown away. The humming bird stole my heart as they came to my feeder every day when I lived in Canada. Thank you so much.
ReplyDelete