Today I am helping;ping at a workshop for retailers for the Go Press foiling machine and the fantastic Izink range so I thought i would share this card that I recently workshopped at Mountain Ash crafts as it combines the two!
I used a combination of my acetate technique using the Izink pigment dropper inks and the foiling machine. II used my gerbera lattice die to foil the heat resident acetate that I had coloured.
I used one of the Couture Creations hot foil stamps to foil the sentiment onto the coloured acetate cutting it out with my With Love tag die set.
I added a couple of layers of frames and, of course, some of the dragonflies cut in silver mirror card topped with the coloured acetate!
Enjoy...
Morning John, what a gorgeous card and my favourite colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous.
Jan
Morning John, gorgeous sample today, unfortunately I cannot afford the foiling machine so will have to just drawl at your creations with envy.
ReplyDeleteHope the day goes well, I am sure you will get swamped with crafters.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Hello John, this card is really beautiful, the foiling is fab and my favourite blues on the acetate, a really great technique. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMy favourite dragonflies again. Love the colour. The card is fab.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Beautiful card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteWOW-stunning Card, love the colour.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
That is absolutely stunning. Hope we see lots of this kind of demos on HOCHANDA although it looks like it may be a long demo!!!! ��
ReplyDeleteStunning That’s all I can say Stunning
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself today
Fabulous card, John. The acetate technique looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Wow. That looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteMorning john,
ReplyDeleteThis is a mantle piece stunner.
Lydia
X
Brill card today John love it have a good day thank you love june Horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a really unusual colour combination, I love it!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John Wow today's card is stunning the colours are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWow this is just so stunning, gorgeous colours. Going to try your acetate technique but don't have the space or money for a foiling machine sadly.
Hi John. Love the effect on acetate. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi there John, what a stunning card, beautifully desined, fabulous stamping and colours,Kate x x
ReplyDeleteWonderful John, enjoy your day, xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely card John!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at your workshop xx
It's a lovely card John!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at your workshop xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous. I have a "butterfly wing" necklace which is at least 70 years old and the colour of it matches your card exactly. Do I give you the necklace, or do you give me the card? ha ha.
love Maureen x
Wow John, this is fabulous. I would also like to offer it a new home if it ever needs one. Love it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love those colours and would love to see you demonstrate this machine! Wouldn’t they like you to do a Hochanda Day with it?. I would like that a lot! A beautiful card!
Wonder if my friend Maureen got the necklace for her 21 st!! Ha ha!
Love Myra xx
Hello Myra. Yes I am sure Maureen must of got this necklace for her 21st. Think we had better watch out we will be in trouble. Ha ha.
DeleteAnd to think I considered the two of you as friends!!! Don't forget Myra, our little get together next month - you have been warned ha ha.
Deletexxxx
That lets me off then Maureen. Watch out Myra! You are in trouble.
DeleteOh wow John this is a stunning card it is just gorgeous. I love everything about it. I hope the workshop goes well today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. Thank you. I am getting addicted to using the acetate and pigment inks. I am sure you are enjoying yourself today. Having seen you demonstrate this foiling machine I must say it is brilliant. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Very unusual and very beautiful,the colours are just stunning.Have a great day.stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Love, love this card. My favorite color AND yet another way to use my (your) new Gerbera Lattice Die. I bet you are going to enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLovely John. Love this technique.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Absolutely beautiful card John. I love everything about it and if you put it up for auction I'm sure you would make enough money to buy another foiling machine lol
ReplyDeleteMarie P.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThe wanderer has returned.
This is a stunning card and just when I think I don't need to do foiling, you do this........shame on you lol!!!
Ang x