I thought i would share a couple of samples made with the Izink Diamonds and the Cat stencil from yesterdays shows on Hochanda.
I used the Gold, chestnut and orange diamonds glitter paint through the mask onto acetate. I then made a frame using the Press Cut plain squares dies and foam mounted the piece over a square of wool felt from my stash.
I cut the cats paws, stencilled in gold on black, using the press cut plain circles dies. I matted these onto gold card and added them, with a twist of string for whiskers, on the side.
The next card is very simple jus gold and orange diamonds glitter paint through the stencil onto black card.
Enjoy...
Morning John, gorgeous cards and loving all your samples, managed to get some of the diamonds glitter paint but hope you bring back the large stencils soon.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great product the Diamonds Glitter paint is.Loved all your samples and these cards are so cute.
Jan.
Morning John, well I hope you have had a good nights sleep because you have had a fantastic few days on the show, you must be knackered with all the wonderful samples you have made, I think you said 60 bags, endless cushions, aprons, cards, and the wonderful, wonderful mirror - I did like that. When I first saw the product I thought to myself ' not really my thing' but then when I saw all the samples especially what you could do with it from a card crafter perspective (loved the butterflies on acetate that doesn't crack) - yes you have guessed it, I placed my order, now got to wait normally about 10 days for it to come through but that is fine because I can scroll through all the shows and review them again, I always miss something so I find this is the best thing for me to do. Any congrats on a wonderful product and brilliant shows.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Absolutely loved your shows John. I thought ‘I don’t need any more glitter, I’ve got tons of the stuff’ then I saw what you could do with yours and I was hooked, order placed. Thank you for all the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great shows John, very inspirational as usual. Thank-you.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Two great cards, especially the second one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
I commented yesterday after I’d watched the shows . Just to reiterate, you have hit on a winner of a product. Well done.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards.
B xx
Two lovely cards, John. I've still got some of the shows to watch but it is obvious you have yet another hit on your hands.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Fab John, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card for cat lovers.
Lydia
X
Morning John, great card and great show.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John love the card the shows were brill thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks
Xxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed watching your shows, what a great new product. You are onto a winner there in the fact that it can be used on card and fabric. The cat cards really show up how sparkly it is.
Love Diane x
Hi John your cards are stunning I do love that stencil set. Your shows were brilliant yesterday I managed to watch them all. That glitter paint is gorgeous and so versatile. I have never got on with other mediums I might give this a go if I can get my hands on any. I know you will have a busy weekend you always do. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards John
ReplyDeleteHi John, Wonderful shows and again this product is truly amazing,I wonder if the colours of these cat cards were inspired by Molly and Lily ?.Anyway have a great weekend stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteBarbara, he calls them Benson and Hedges lol!!!
DeleteAng, I think John's names for the kittens are perfect!!
DeleteI enjoyed the sows I was able to catch A very interesting product and the show’s samples and these ones are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love these as I love anything to do with cats!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLovely kitty cards. My Lily would love that bit of hessian to claw and chew lol!!!
Well done on the shows matey.
Ang x
Brilliant card John. My granddaughter told me she likes this stencil so another to add to my collection I think. Enjoyed yesterday’s shows. Thank you. Have a good weekend. Looks like you are busy. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, perfect for cat lovers.
Maureen x