Happy Thursday,
I will be demonstrating on stand G30 for the next three days on the Art of Craft stand at the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC. If you are going why not opt along and say Hi?
Todays card is a sample I have made for the Hochanda show I have live from the NEC tomorrow, this show will focus on the fame dies form may Gerbera daisy collection something i just didn't get to demo on the launch show and I really wanted to show how these can be used.
The show is at 11am tomorrow so tune into see how this and many other cards were made!
Enjoy...
Pretty card John. Enjoy the NEC, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, such a beautiful creation here today, love the colours you have chosen to use as well. Sorry I will not be able to get to the NEC but know you will be very busy, special hugs. xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a very pretty card, enjoy the NEC.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, todays card is very pretty, love the circular element. Have a great time at NEC. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card today.
Have fun and take care Kitty.
Hi John. Love your Gerberas and in my favourite colour today. See you later at NEC. SueL x
ReplyDeletePretty card John.Enjoy NEC.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card love the colour & of course your Gerbera flowers. I have them & the Die &I love love them.
Hug's Lynda xx
Lovely card John. See you at the NEC tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Enjoy the NEC.
B xx
Beautiful card John and love the colours - perfect for spring. Enjoy the NEC
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteOh what a lovely card today. It's gorgeous.
Jan
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
overly card, John. See you later.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John have a great time at the NEC. As I have this die I shall be watching tomorrow for ideas love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. what a beautiful card
ReplyDeleteenjoy NEC cannot get there believe it is
very big
Hi John
ReplyDeleteIsn't this pretty, have a lovely time at the NEC.
Love Diane x
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great time at the NEC. I will be watching your show today. I wish I could be there we just didn't do well enough with the wedding invitations. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning coming to nec on Saturday can’t wait xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Your Gerbera dies are just perfect for Spring creations.
Very pretty John. Have a good time at NEC.. I'm not going this year as I've spent enough recently - NZ trip.
ReplyDeleteJan
Hi John. Love today's card. Hope you have a great time at the NEC and I will try to catch your show tomorrow (may have to watch it on rewind)
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, a pretty card, with the beautiful Gerbera Dies. Enjoy the NEC
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,Beautiful colours and love the card.Have a great time at NEC wish I could come but back in spasm so can't move at moment.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeletePretty card and great colors.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card from you today. Enjoy the NEC, I hope you are incredibly busy. I can't be there but I'll join you in the morning at 11!
Maureen x
A beautiful card Sadly can’t make NEC and I will have to record your 11am show
ReplyDeleteWork don’t arf get the way!
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! I won’t be able to watch in the morning but I will watch on Catchup later! Can’t make the NEC. Wish I could! I hope you have a lovely busy time!
Love Myra x
A beautiful card John. I just love it. Hope today went well at the NEC. Pity Myra and I couldn’t have met at the NEC but I don’t know how you would have felt John with us two together. 😀 hav3 a good day tomorrow and will be watching tomorrow on TV. I am sure it will be a sellout.
ReplyDeleteHi John very pretty card
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card...love the colors you chose. I will be watching tomorrow on Hochanda. I wish I could go to NEC but I bit far from SC.
ReplyDeleteGood luck,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Love your card John it’s great it was our 60th anniversary yesterday got some beautiful cards flowers gifts and a beautiful ring from my hubby lucky lady enjoy the nec
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxx