Happy Tuesday,
I thought It was time for a change in die as I seem to have shared a lot of cards with the Gerbera Panel die recently! Today I thought id share this card made with the Gerbera Circle which is so flexible as It includes a floral circle as well as 4 plain circles and a sentiment.
I started by cutting the Gerbera circle itself from white card and shaded around the edges with Rose Izink dye ink pad. I then cut a mat for this with the matching plain circles and shaded this again before adding the larger circle mat which I left plain to give depth.
I added a crystal in the centre of each flower with some Habico gems from my stash (art of craft).
I cut the detailed dragonflies from gloss back card and cut the plain dragonflies form plain white card shading the white ones with more of the rose ink. I glued the detail die cut over the coloured one just in the centre and shaped the wings so the dimension comes from the wings.
I added mats and layers using the Press Cut notched squares and plain squares alternating shaded panels with plain and gloss black plain squares as shown.
Enjoy...
Morning John, oh I like this one, love the colours used and the dragonflies really set it of to perfection, what am I talking about, you always do things to perfection.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a beautiful card and the black dragonflies just make it pop.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, this card is just beautiful, love the pretty rose pink colour, very subtle and the dragonfly die cuts, they just pop in the black. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteThe dragonflies look stunning xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA pretty card. It is stunning.
Jan x
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Morning John what a stunning card I love the frame and your dragonflies are beautiful
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing
Hugs Debs xx
Lovely card John, I do like pink. Those dragonflies, my favourites. I absolutely adore them.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I love the dragonflies.
B xx
What a lovely card, John. I like the way you have used the notched square dies.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. I got the dragonfly dies for Mother's Day I cab't wait to use them. I hope the prep is going well for the NEC. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John great card today love the dragonfly’s
ReplyDeleteThank you xxxx
June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card today, I really like the dragonflies, they look so good. The gerbera circle is pretty too.
Love Diane X
That's gorgeous John. Great colour combination. I love the dragonflies cut from gloss black - so effective. I tried edging a dragonfly with silver foil yesterday using my GoPress. I was so pleased with it.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love it all.
Lydia
X
What a pretty card John, love the design and colours, lovely little dragonfly, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John fabulous card the dragonflies & gerbera circle dies are beautiful I love the pink
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteOh I do like this one a lot!! Guess what I’ll be trying later! The black is so effective!
Thanks so much,
Love Myra x
Hi John, a pretty card and I love the Dragonflies
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a really pretty card.
I love the Gerberas circle in yhe centre. xx
Beautiful I love the dragonflies I love how the black is poking out underneath the notched square dies
ReplyDeleteHi John. Nice to see a change of die to get some more ideas. Love the colours of this card and I particularly love the dragonflies.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John. I love this card. Made this for a friend last week as an easel card and she loved it. Thank you again for these gorgeous dies. So many ways to use them. Enjoy your time at the NEC. Wish I was going but a bit far.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLove the design of this card and the dragonflies really stand out.
Have a good time at the NEC.
Maureen x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, love the pink and black together, so pretty.
A beautiful card John . I saved it on pinterest because I have mislaid my dragonfly die.
ReplyDeleteHope you are ready for the NEC wish I was going.
Marie P.
So pretty, love the delicate dragonflies. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
ReplyDelete