Happy Thursday,
A quick post today made just using the With Love tag and the gerbera Daisy die.
I cut the gerbera Daisy die which give s me the six different sized flowers in flower foam. I then heated each flower and threaded them onto a set of Crafts Too stamen. I added this onto a messy bow of pink and white ribbons from my stash.
I made up the rest of the card using just the With Love tag and some patterned paper again from my stash ( Which just seems to be growing with 12 x 12 papers!)
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card the paper you have used just makes it sing.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you using one flower,the paper background and tags for this It's so pretty.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Pretty card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good to see a paper used in a card. They always look pretty.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Looooove it, xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Morning John, oh I like this one, love the flower paper too, I am sure I have some like that somewhere, now where did I put it......... don't laugh now.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, a very pretty floral card, love the patterned paper. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card. Love the way you have used the tag die?
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
i John. Another great card. Must try the foam flower, its beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Really pretty card.
ReplyDeleteThat's gorgeous John and lovely to see you using patterned papers. I have a drawer full of them and hardly ever think to use them. They are so pretty and effective though. xxx
ReplyDeleteI’ve the card John
ReplyDeleteThank you June Horrocks xxx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. That flower is gorgeous and I like the paper too. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI love patterned paper - I have a huge stash! This is super x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and I like your use of patterned paper too! The flower looks beautiful. I’ve never tried using foam to make flowers.
Thanks John,
Love Myra xx
Hi John very pretty card love the flowery paper & the bow
ReplyDeleteOh I just love this John. Its so bright and fresh.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. Why have I all this paper and never think to use it? This will maybe give me the push I need.
love Maureen x
What a great idea John. This card is certainly a winner for me.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Very pretty Can we have a tutorial please on making the foam daisies
ReplyDeleteVery lovely card so pretty John.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
A beautiful card John. Thank you. I have lots of patterned paper and just don’t get round to using it. I actually used two 12x12 sheets today as needed a box for an 8x8 card. I will give this card a try. Take care and have a good weekend xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely, dainty card. The print reminds me of a wallpaper patter. The daisy looks great with the stamens.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and I too have a drawer full of patterned paper that I've never used. Thank you for sharing.
Happy Easter.
Marie P.
Good Morning, John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! I am actually looking for a masculine card for my husband. I think I can switch it up by using my masculine DSP stash.
Thank you for sharing