Friday, 1 June 2018
Violet Flowers...
Happy Friday,
Today is the first day of the Crafters Companion Weekender first stop today is Newton Ayecliffe store, Tomorrow is Chesterfield and Sunday is Evesham! If you are around these areas pop in and say hi!
For todays card I've chosen a sample made in white and violet using just the Bee Balm stamp and matching die as the main focus.
I started by scoring nine boxes onto a piece of gold dust card using the Crafts Too Score board. I then stamped one of the Bee Balm flowers form the clear stamp set, in each square using Encre Izink dye ink pad. I then simply cut this and matted it onto a few layers of matching Violet Crafts Too Linen card and more of the gold dust white.
I stamped the Bee Balm stamp which matches the die in more of the Encre ink and cut these out with the die. I shaped the flowers shading them with more of the inks on the tips.
I cut the Swirl Leaves in more of the violet card shaped these and arranged them down one side of the card adding the flowers in the centres.
Ingredients:
JND Bee Balm Clear stamp set
JND Bee Balm Die
JND Swirl Leaves die
Crafts Too shape Score board
Crafts Too Linen card Violet
Limetree Card Gold Dust
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous card John enjoy the weekend, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the colourway.
Jan x
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Have fun Kitty.
Morning John, a gorgeous card and love the colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, a stunning card, love the colours. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh yes I like this one, not too busy, just right, love the colours you have chosen too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great choice of colour. Love the design today.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds as though you have a lot of travelling this weekend - enjoy the demos.
Jan
Northampton
Loveland, John. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John Beautiful card the colours are stunning
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous.
Lydia
X
Hi John, This one is simply gorgeous,love everything about it.Have a great weekend Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card! Love this one and the colours you have chosen!
Safe travel this weekend! You are going to have a busy one! Hope you have a great time.
Love Myra x
Lovely card John, gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. Those flowers are gorgeous. It sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead. Have fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a really lovely card. Love the different design as it is so classy.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Loving the color combination.
ReplyDeleteLovely flower spray. Enjoy your travels over the weekend xx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. I have my dies and stamp set now so can start playing. Have a good weekend. Was at the Evesham store last week when I was in the Cotswolds. Would come Sunday but have now heard that my Grandson and Gt.Grandaughter are paying a visit. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Have fun at Crafters Companion
ReplyDeleteFirst of all i need to apologise for not commenting for so long, i have looked in but have been so ill and not been up to leaving comments. I finally had major spinal surgery a couple of weeks ago and as i am not allowed to do anything i can finally catch up on all the things i have missed.
ReplyDeleteI have kept an ye on what you have been up to and oh my gosh you have been so busy. All of your new products and designs are totally fab and i love them.
Absolutely adore today's card too. x
You have really take off. Everything you have added to your line is wonderful. This just might be my favorite card yet.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend. You are going to be busy but sounds fun too.
Stephanie K
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful offering today, love it.
Maureen x
splendid card John, lovely design and colours, Kate x
ReplyDeleteI am new to your blog, and I absolutely love your work! Where can I find your stamp sets and Dies? Sooo beautiful!
ReplyDelete