Sunday, 17 June 2018
Regal Flourish Waste...
Happy Sunday,
I had a fab day yesterday at Sunrise crafts It was so nice to catch up with crafters I haven't seen in ages!
I'm sharing a simple card today made with just the new Regal Flourish die set and the waste from cutting it!
I cut the 2 dies in the set twice into a piece of white linen crafts Too card I placed the dies next to each other to make a pattern. I then backed this with Burgundy linen card and added few mats and layers as I always seem to do!
I then added the circles which are the waste form cutting the Gerbera pop Out circle with the sentiment form the small butterflies set.
Finally I added the flourishes and a small butterfly leaving me a set of the flourishes for another project.
A simple card nearly all made form waste just my ideal!
Ingredients:
JND Regal Flourish die set
JND Small butterflies die set
Crafts Too Linen card
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning John, brilliant, yes I said brilliant, love it, there is no such thing as waste in the crafting industry is there.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a beautiful card and all from waste amazing.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and great idea to use the waste in such a creative way.
B xx
That's very effective John, and I think the bit in the middle at the top looks like a face! xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. I think the same I can see a face at the top. Will give this a try when I get my dies. Thank you. Raining here.
ReplyDeleteReally like this as it’s so different.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card and a beautiful die - flock wallpaper or not!
ReplyDeleteGreat card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Fabulous. The die does give the effect of flock wallpaper, but then some flock wallpaper was gorgeous, as is this die.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Love this die the card is fab John the colours you have chosen are beautiful thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Good morning John I missed commenting yesterday but absolutely love yesterday's card & box I'm not so sure about today's card it's a bit busy for me
ReplyDeleteHi John. You would hardly be able to tell that this card was made with waste as it has turned out so well. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous easy card to make, we all need these when we are in a hurry.
Hi John a fabulous card today love how you have used the wast making the background looks s effective
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Was the face intentional?
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Love Nancy x
Hi John, Absolutely love this flourish die,this card is just beautiful.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are amazing. I love how you are so inventive with them. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteStrangely enough, these Dies arrived here yesterday! It’s all a bit hectic here just now with alterations and decoration that I only opened the package this morning! They look lovely. Can’t wait to cut them out! Today’s card is lovely . You give us so many ideas! Had family here today so a bit too tired for crafting now!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x