Happy Sunday,
A simple butterfly card today made using the Media Plate ( Butterfly shape) a mix of Izink dye based ink pads and my Large Butterfly dies.
I used the media plate and a mask from my stash ( Imagination crafts I believe) I also stamped over this using my Dragonfly stamps. The panel at the side is made using my small brayer and simply running it up the side of the card after smoothing the ink on the plate. Remember there are videos on using the media plates on my You Tube chanel.
I then cut the butterflies form a piece of card I had cleaned the brayer on so that the colours match and added the plain white filigree butterflies on top.
Ingredients:
JND Butterfly Media Plate
JND Large butterflies die set
JND Dragonflies clear stamp set
Enjoy...
Gorgeous card, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, fantastic card on this beautiful morning in Wales, love the butterflies, travelling home today, can't wait to get back to my nice comfy bed.
ReplyDeleteStay safe,healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxx xxx
A beautiful card John. Love the butterflies and the colour. Just my colour. Thank you for sharing this. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Love the background John. Such a pretty card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
What a pretty background. Effective card, John.
ReplyDeleteJan
N
Lovely card, great background.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love it.
B xx
A really lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning Johnn,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
A lovely lovely card John
ReplyDeleteOh John this is a stunning card I just love it. Those butterflies are so pretty. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card. Think the butterflies may have to flutter onto my wish list!
Heather R Oxfordshire
Good morning John lovely card the background & butterflies are so pretty
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty John I love it so pretty the colours are so pretty the butterflies are perfect
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John, really beautiful, love the colours, and who does not love butterflies. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John. Well what a joy to behold, this is just beautiful. Love the colours and the butterfly looks so adorable. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John and I love your butterfly trails.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Very very pretty,everyone loves a butterfly.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI have been enjoying this beautiful card design for about 5 minutes. So lovely! I want to make one!
ReplyDeleteHi John love everything about this card.
ReplyDeleteWendy x
Stunningly beautiful John, Kate x
ReplyDeleteOnly one word for that John - gorgeous! xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI didn’t manage to get in yesterday , sorry! A combination of things and today isn’t looking much better!
However, I love the card and everything necessary to try it! When I get peace and quiet I shall try!
Love Myra x