Today I am in Crafters Companion store in Chesterfield if you are arround ooo in and say Hi! I will hopefully get to catch up with quite a few of the Blog Family today!
Todays card is a really simple card made using the Bee Balm background and the Teardrop large card base die.
I simply cut the die in Olive Crafts Too Linen card and backed this onto Moss Green linen card. I then threaded the ribbon through adding a large bow.
it is rare to find nice green card ( in my experience anyway) and so I make very few cards in the colour however the basic simplicity of this card really allows the colours to shine.
Ingredients:
JND Bee Balm Background die
JND Large Teardrop Card Base die
Crafst Too Linen card in Moss and Olive
Ribbon may arts
Enjoy...

Love the card John but green is not my favourite colourway.
ReplyDeleteJan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, a gorgeous card, green is not my favourite colour either but I do like this one
ReplyDeleteIt is a lovely shade.
Nancyd xx
love this one John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteI too find it difficult to find a nice shade of green - this is lovely.
ReplyDeleteA great card, John.
Anne (Northampton)
Lovely card. Lovely bow.
ReplyDeleteValx
Hi John this is a stunning card I just love it. The dies and the colour are gorgeous. Have a great day today. I wish I could be there. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteSorry John don't like the bow but the rest of the card is lovely, green not a colour I use very much.
Lydia
X
Lovely card John and the bow is gorgeous. Have a lovely day. I am sure you will have a lot of people come to watch you demonstrate. Take carexxx
ReplyDeletePerhaps like you I don’t make “green” cards because I cannot find a green I like or is it because that was the colour of my school uniform- yeucky bottle green
ReplyDeleteLove the card and have fun today
Morning John, what a delight it is to open the blog today to see this wonderful sample, I know what you mean about green cards but you have nailed it with this one, not to busy with the bee balm background and the lovely stripped ribbon finishing it off, yes I like this one very much.
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you and Sara having a photo together, I bet the Crafters Companion stores this weekend will be swamped with wonderful customers from far and wide wanting to see you and your demo's, wouldn't it be wonderful if your products were sold on her website too, I for one cannot get to her stores but do purchase lots from her.
Anyway have a wonderful time.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, as you say finding nice green card is very hard, but you have certainly managed with this card. It is really classy. Love it. Bx
ReplyDeleteLove this green card john very strikeing and beautiful
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John. Another beauty. Love the green. The ingredients list is also helpful. Can't make Chesterfield today. Will you be at The Dome tomorrow? If so, see you there. SueL x
ReplyDeleteLove the simplicity of this card John although am not a lover of green in general.
ReplyDeleteHi John Gorgeous card I love the shade of green it's a lovely change of colour
ReplyDeleteHi John. I really like this card and although I love the bow, I have some of this ribbon and struggle to use it to make a bow as the knot makes the card too bulky. I am sure it would work with some finer ribbon though.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Very unusual card colour,but I like it and love the ribbon and bow.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning, simply stunning. Hope you've had a successful day.
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card! I’m not mad about green either but this is lovely! I do still have some of that ribbon!
Been cutting components for books for Monday! Brilliant - thank you!
Hope the weekend is going well.
Love Myra x
What a refreshing colour. Love the design but not sure about the large bow.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
A lovely card and I love green! Green is nature's color and goes with everything. I do admit there are several unbecoming shades but that it true of most colors.Interesting that so many don't like green. I never realized that.
ReplyDeleteHope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Stephanie K
SC/USA