Happy Wednesday,
The Gerbera Pop out collection launches tonight on Hochanda at 6pm as the One Day Special There are nlrb shows throughout tomorrow at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm.
Today I am showcasing the Gerbera Panel background which is designed to be used as a background or used with the Sandwich box die to make a different box. There will be more on the box and panel later in the week!
When used as a square background the design matches giving a filigree panel set with gerbera Daisies which will match with the rest of the collection.
Enjoy...

Morning John, absolutely gorgeous still love white on white cards. Looking forward to your shows have record all set.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Gorgeous card and bo. Good luck tonight, xxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a wonderful addition to the collection, with a different background just think of the possibilities with the box/panel collection as well as all the other sets, love it and looking forward to the shows, I will be waving to you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Great projects today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great project I have the sandwich box so I will be looking in with great interest
ReplyDeleteI am home alone tonight so I will be able to watch undisturbed
My only problem is do I carry on collecting the Gerbera collection or start buying the Bee Balm collection ...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFabulous. Recorder is set.
B xx
A beautiful card John and the die looks very useful. Thank you. Looking forward to the shows. Take care and safe journey.xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful background this die makes, love it.
Heather R Oxfordshire
What a gorgeous card and box, John. A great idea to so the extra die for the sandwich box. Will watch the shows with interest.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
What a beautiful card John so pretty tha flowers are beautiful thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Gorgeous card John.
ReplyDeleteWill be watching tonight.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today and a lovely box! I’ll be watching too - even if it is on my iPad! Looking forward to seeing what you have created.
Have a safe journey and great Shows!
Love Myra x
Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,and the box is lovely as well.Have a good show,stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this panel die because of it's random nature. Just my thing.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Oh John the card and the box are gorgeous. Those dies are absolutely gorgeous I love them. You are going to have lots of sell outs. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA beautiful design John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThese look stunning, can't wait to catch up with you at 6!
love Maureen x
Wow John stunning card
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Fabulous John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful card John . I was able to watch you on my PC last evening and was very impressed. I don't have a TV and I forget that I can access HOCHANDA TV on my desktop where I can enlarge everything to compensate for my low vision. I love the way you feel about NO WASTE.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work.
Marie p.