Happy Friday,
A mix of techniques today with Media Plates, Stamping Heat Embossing die cutting shading you name it!
I started by making a Media Plate background using my Large Media Plate and the Butterfly and Dragonfly stamp sets using Izink Pigment ink pads. As I had used Pigment in for the background I was able to add white glitter embossing powder over it and heat set this to add texture.
I cut my Birdcage dies and birds in pearl card and shaded them with Izink dye based inks in ultramarine and night. I love the way the birds look when shaded as all the deboss detail shows through.
I cut just the detail dies form the large butterfly die set and added pearls in the centre before adding these on as if in flight.
I made up the card as shown using press cut Stitch Dot squares to frame the pice and give an anchor for the ribbon holding the birdcages.
Ingredients:
JND Birds and Cages die set
JND Large Butterfly die set
JND large Media Plate
JND Dragonfly and Butterfly stamp sets
Press Cut Stitch Dot square Die set.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card so clever.
I shall not be commenting next, I shall be away.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, wow lots of techniques on here today, it certai ly looks great, love the cages with the birds, beautiful creation of colours xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe,healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxx xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
B xx
Lovely card John. Two of my favourite things birds and butterflies. Your dies show them at their best.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
A beautiful card John and one I will attempt I think. I have all the ingredients. Thank you for sharing. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
What a great background. Must try it.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
A little bit of everything indeed A lovely card JOHN
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card it is just gorgeous I love it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Love this John. Those birdcages are great.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Beautiful John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John think this would make a great piece of home decor in a frame love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John I love love the colours what a gift
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxxxxx
I need to get my media plates out. This looks great, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today with fabulous techniques.
love Maureen x
Stunning John I love the background
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very stunning card and such a super design too.
Love the bird cages and the birds and you background looks awesome.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
What a gorgeous card John, I love everything about it, your beautiful background (definitely going to try this), and your lovely dies.
ReplyDeleteThank you John for sharing your talents and for producing such wonderful cards.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Marie P.