Happy Sunday,
A simple card today simply made with waste!
I cut my clipped corner square die in Moss Green and added panels cut in the contrasting darker green.
I then simply added pieces I had left over from other projects all it needs is a sentiment.
Ingredients:
JND Clipped corner square die set
JND Time Flies die set
JND Bee Balm Collection mixed dies
Enjoy...

Love the greens, great card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful card love the different shades of green.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Great. Lovely to see a green card. Hope you had a good day yesterday.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
That's beautiful and I really like the colour. xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I don't use much green card myself but these two greens look great together.
Lydia
X
I love this card, John. It was good to see you and Mrs Duck yesterday. It looked as if you were busy the whole time.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A lovely card great to see green love it
ReplyDeleteThank you John love June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John. Another one on my love it list. Good to see you again yesterday, but didn't know Mrs Duck was there also. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John. I really love this card, so simple and yet so much detail in the dies that you have used.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
It may be using up your waste but what a lovely card xx
ReplyDeleteCute card John although I'm not a lover of green.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today, and all from waste - clever you!
love Maureen x
Morning John, now this is the sort of sample I like, not to busy, looks elegant and the use of green and white is unusual but I like it.
ReplyDeleteHope all is going well at Hanger 42.
Just arrived home from a week in Devon, glorious place, enjoyed every minute of it but nice to be home.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John lovely card I love the shades of green
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. Using the waste like that is genius. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I know you will be busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely stunning, so elegant and yet simple.Hope you have a good day,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Thank you. Hope you have been taking it easy after yesterday. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card I love the green and white together Makes itvery clean and fresh
ReplyDeleteA lovely card John. I don't often use the colour green for the base of my cards but looking at this card of yours I may well start to do so
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Marie P.