Happy Saturday,
Although this looks like a Christmas Card its made with non Christmas dies I love using a standard product design for one thing and use it for something else.
The bauble outline is the Pocket Watch die from the Time Flies die set. The inside is the Smaller semi circle from the Bee Balm ovals die set cut twice.
The flowers is the Bee Balm stamp and die stamped in silver and heat embossed and cut with the matching die. I then pinched each of the petals in turn to alter the look of the flower. I arranged this using the Swirl Leaves and threaded the "bauble" onto bakers twine on a snowy embossed background.
Ingredients:
JND Bee Balm Ovals
JND Time Flies
JND Swirl Leaves
Crafts Too Falling snow embossing folder.
Enjoy...
Morning John, another gorgeous card sample this morning, yes it does look like a Christmas card when you first see it but I like it, the string round the card sets it off nicely. Also I bought the corner punch from A of C and thinks this is brilliant, so useful when making boxes too with the notch and corner elements to it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love it
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Brilliant card, really does look very festive.
ReplyDeleteMichele
This card is absolutely gorgeous John. Thank you for the idea.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
What a gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Love this card John as you say made from non Christmas goodies but perfect for Christmas brilliant
ReplyDeleteThank you john. Xxxx
Lovely card John and very clever use of your dies.
ReplyDeleteOh John this is a stunning card I just love it. Using dies the dies in that way is so clever. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect card for Christmas. It is gorgeous. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous John! I like experimenting with ordinary dies for Christmas purposes too. Sometimes you can really surprise yourself. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Absolutely love it,very clever use of everything.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteSince "Christmas in July" is now coming in June, why not try out a Christmas card with the dies you are using for summer cards? Your card is a great example of thinking outside the box.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John. How clever of you to turn these non-Christmas products into a really splendid Christmas card that I am sure anyone would be delighted to receive.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Absolutely beautiful, Kate x x
ReplyDeleteA lovely idea and it’s great that you’re giving us more ideas with the Bee Balm stamps and sies
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and yes it could be taken for a lovely Christmas card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
John this is gorgeous, and would make a perfect christmas card too x
ReplyDeleteStunning card John. You do have some really unique ideas don't you? Lovely to see that you have used elements from different collections and that they harmonise perfectly. What a pity that we humans can't do the same.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Marie P.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m so sorry I haven’t commented for what seems like days!
I’m playing catch up!
What a beautiful Christmas card! Now where do I store that watch? With the Christmas Dies??
Many thanks,
Love Myra x