Thursday, 7 June 2018
Bits and Bobs...
Happy Thursday,
Today I thought I would share a card made with bits form last weeks demos. I love getting back form Demo days and using the bits I made!
I used a piece of Izink pigment dropper ink on acetate background for the er background. and an extended cut of the Bee Balm Background for the frame.
The leaves are cut in izink pigment inked vellum with flowers stamped and cut with the matching Bee Balm set.
Ingredients:
JND Bee Balm Background
JND Swirl Leaves
JND Bee Balm Flowers ( stamps and dies)
JND Large Butterflies
Izink Pigment inks - Bamboo, saffron and Gold
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteStriking background to this beautiful card.
Jan
Hi John, a stunning card with a very fresh and summery feel, love the background. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Beautiful card John. Love the izink inks.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
What a lovely background. Been watching your last shows this week. Lots more great ideas thank you.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the background.
Lydia
X
Morning John, you are such an inspiration to us all with these samples especially from left over bits from your demo days, everything fits together exactly as if you planned it from start to finish...….well you did didn't you!!! The colouring on the acetate really sets it off too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
I wish my bits were as good as yours!
ReplyDeleteLovely card John
Stunning card John. Love the background.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Stunning card, love the frame
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Love the background. Made quite a few with the Izink Pigment inks so must use them now. Thank you for sharing this. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John love the colours !!!perfect
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Love the background, John. It really shows your dies off well.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Your background looks like a field of corn to me, really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove your flowers and butterfly too.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!love the colours of the background
Hi John,Really nice and fresh looking,the acetate is gorgeous.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card it is gorgeous. I love how you have used all the bits from your demos you must make a lot. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’ve remembered this time!! A lovely card and I do love the background as well as your lovely Dies. It’s a pretty picture.
Many thanks,
Myra x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this, the colours remind me of lemon sherbet and the whole thing is striking.
love Maureen x
Very striking card John, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x
ReplyDeleteGreat card John, just right for the summer season. Lisbeth
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. I love that background which is like a burst of sunshine. The dies you have used are a perfect compliment to the background. Congratulations on yet another winner.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.
Neat background, looks like the sun peaking over a hill. I love the technique. The rest of the card is very pretty too! Love those vellum flowers.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Stephanie K