I really feel that this card shows exactly the versatility I wanted to get from the Bee Balm collection. Ive used the Ovals and the Background here to make this gatefold card.
I stared by cutting 2 extended backgrounds, one in Violet linen card and one in white and backed them with the alternate colour. I cut these down the centre and mounted them onto the front of a piece of A4 card folded, using the Groovy score board which has channels for this, into a gate fold card.
I added a piece made with the butterfly media plate in the centre.
Enjoy...

Morning John, a very unusual card today but beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, a beautiful card, I love gatefold designs and as this is in one of my favourite colours, it is perfect. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteJust great John. Lots of ideas here which could be adapted to other dies.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, my goodness this is brilliant, love it, got to try this one. Your so flippin clever, xxxx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card.
B xx
Love this card John and the colour. Brilliant. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Unusual card I love the (handles) I love the idea of alternating the layers in one colour tone - does that make sense! But I think you’ll know what I mean
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with me and writing comments- my ability to remember vocabulary disappears
A very clever use of your dies, John. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love how you have used the dies it really does show the versatility that they have. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat show of the dies, gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteLove this card John shows off the dies brilliant I think
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Good morning John beautiful card love the interior butterfly panel
ReplyDeleteLovely unusual card, love the colour.
ReplyDeleteGreat design John xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a lot of different elements you have included on this card. Everything works so well together, you should feel very proud to have created this collection.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is a striking card today and I love the inside with the stencilling.
love Maureen x
Hi John, Very different card today,but shows the versatility of the dies really well.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteOnce again you have made me think! That’s not easy you know!! I seldom make other than boring square cards but I need to think again! Lovely card.
Love Myra x