Happy Monday,
Today I am sharing card made with a mix of my die range and featuring the a new die in the Gerbera Daisy collection. I designed a couple of additions to the collection as I just love the flower, this time it is more daisy like and instead of cutting out the petals pop out adding dimension to a card without the need for any depth!
The final new dies in the collection will be launched on Hochanda on Wednesday evening at 6pm along with a couple of new card blank dies ( for those who missed the last ones these are 3 new shapes) and a chance to see me working with the media dies collection which launched a couple of weeks ago.
I'm just sharing the card today made with the Butterflies, the Ribbon threader die set and the New Gerbera Daisy circle die.
Enjoy...
Morning John, your onto another winner with the pop out petals here, got to have them, love the design of this card, will be watching on Wednesday evening, love seeing you work, learn so much.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a gorgeous card and love the new circle daisy die, looking forward to Wednesday to see more of the dies.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, a really stunning card, love the monochromatic look, always elegant and classy. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card and die set.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Another winner John. Really looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card, very dramatic but elegant.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Using the ribbon threader combined with the die is very effective. Like Ang’s sample too.
ReplyDeleteJan
N
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Hi John. Such a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
These will go down a storm John , another sell out on the way, xxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card John this is going to be a great favourite with everyone
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxxx
Morning John. Great idea to add dimension to a card without too much depth - cheaper for postage.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love the new die, John. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m on the right day today - well so far anyway!
A beautiful card and I do love the butterflies and Dragonflies you have created. They are lovely!
Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us on Wednesday/ Thursday! The Gerbera circle looks very pretty.
Love Myra x
Very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Wow I just love this,will be watching Wed to see the new additions.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John great monochrome combination to show off the new die love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card it is just gorgeous. Those dies are amazing and they all work so well together. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to seeing these new dies. Look brilliant. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI've been missing for a few days and have looked back at your offerings, they are stunning but today's is really something. Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday and also seeing what Ang has been up to.
love Maureen x
Hi John I love love this card it's stunning. Looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Lovely card and a great addition to the Gerbera collection
ReplyDeleteGood morning John.
ReplyDeleteA day late as usual because I don't get your postings on the right day. I wish I knew why. I love this card as I love all of your cards featuring the Gerbera daisy.
Actually I love all of your cards that use different dies too.
Have a great day
Marie P.