Tuesday, 5 June 2018
Small and Sweet...
Happy Tuesday,
At the demo on Friday my Friend Terry asked if she could use the Bee Balm collection to make some smaller folder cards / invitations. These are what I came up with!
These are all made using just the Bee Balm frame and the Bee Balm Ovals.
The ovals and frame all fit together so that you can use them together or separately.
The tags in each set are sized to fit together or again be used separately.
Using all the dies together I was bale to make this ATC card holder .
Enjoy...
Ingredients:
JND Bee Balm Background
JND Bee Balm Ovals
Crafts too Linen card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you these are just beautiful.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSomething different and beautiful.
Jan
Morning John, very useful wallets great for invitations.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, what a great idea, the bee balm collection us so useful, I am sure your friend will be pleased with the outcome.
ReplyDeleteI am also so very pleased that Crafters Companion are stocking your collection, my order should be here tomorrow.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, well these are just fab, shows how many things you can use the dies for. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeletePretty, not my colours but lovely design, xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, very useful.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA very versatile collection.
B xx
Hi John. Very inventive. Thanks for showing. SueL x
ReplyDeleteThese show the versatility of your dies, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteUseful ideas.
Lydia
X
Your friend must be so pleased with what you came up with John
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxx
Great idea John. Glad you enjoyed your travels and "travail" at the weekend. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteThese are brilliant John. Could be used for all sorts of things. I just need time to try all these different things. Would be good for gift vouchers. Thank you for all your brilliant ideas. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteOh these are lovely I really like the card holders
Hope you have a great day
What a great idea John, you are clever.
ReplyDeleteLoved watching you come up with those on Saturday John. Such versatile dies. Yesterday I made a very small card (4" x 4") using the small semicircle and one of the tags. It's so sweet and I love it! I think I might be doing some more in different colours. Have a good day. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Very interesting and inventive,love the idea.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteA great idea It’s lovely to see that they can be used for smaller cards Thank you Terry for giving John the challenge
ReplyDeletePS I do like that green!
Hi John they are stunning. That was a great challenge. Smaller cards are such a good idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Nice to see that the dies can be used for smaller cards.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteA day late as usual. I love this card and the fact that beautiful LITTLE cards can be made from the Bee Balm collection. I send a lot of cards overseas and postage is expensive. Thank you for sharing.
Marie P.
Just wonderful. I usually make much smaller cards here in the US. I am actually making more large cards than I ever have before but I do use the mail....
ReplyDeleteThese look like you could pop them in a gift bag or place a gift card in them. They are very clever and pretty.
Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
I do make smaller cards here in the US as I use the mail but I am loving the larger ones...more real estate to decorate! These are charming and I can see popping them in a gift or adding a gift card inside. Lovely, John.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
Stephanie K
SC/USA