The final release of the new Gerbera Daisy pop out collection the Regal Flourish. This die launched last night on Hochanda and I will be using this and the rest of the collection through today on Hochanda at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm.
There regal flourish has the swirl design mirrored so that you can use this as a foliage or as a large swirl as shown on this card.
Ive used it here with the Gerbera Pop Out Circle die and the large butterfly die set hopefully the pictures show the depth of the Deboss which swirls out over the cut pieces.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a lovely card, managed to watch your show last night and the new collection is fantastic and can't wait to try your new glue.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. I managed to watch your first show last evening, a fabulous collection of dies.
B xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card.
Great shows last night.
Have fun Kitty.
Morning John, wow - what a fabulous set of dies you have brought us in this new collection, a wonderful addition to the previous collections e.g. panel box etc. That is what I like more and more about these because you are still incorporating the new dies with the existing one, (sorry if I am waffling but I know what I am trying to say).
ReplyDeleteLove the 6pm show last night, will watch the later one on rewind this morning and the other ones on today, and wasn't it wonderful to hear Mrs Duck's voice on TV, next step is to have her on there as your assistant, xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love the flourish John and the card blank dies. Will you be bringing more of these out.
ReplyDeleteHello John, what a fab set of ides. Just had UK order them. Looking forward to the shows today.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A lovely card - the contrast is great. Well done on your new launch.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a striking card, great dies in this release.
Heather R Oxfordshire
Hi John this is a stunning card. All the new dies are gorgeous. I do love how they all work together. I did enjoy the show yesterday and hearing Mrs Duck on the phone. Have a great day today I know the shows will go well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBrilliant show at 6pm last night. (Wasn’t able to watch 8pm). Love all the new dies. The examples were all lovely and a surprise Mrs Duck phoning in. Hoping to watch at 9am but Myra told me that all the single dies had sold out. Have a good day. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great show at 6pm will watch the later one on rewind.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card John, I was naughty and ordered it x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John. Just watching the first show - how lovely to hear Ang. She so deserves her tome in the spotlight.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card John loved the show and mrs duck too thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Lovely card I watched your 6 pm show last night it was great to hear Mrs Duck talking on the phone she's made some lovely samples for you Am watching your 9 am show at the moment loving your new dies
ReplyDeleteLoved the launch shows and fell in love with this card when it was shown
ReplyDeleteWell done again on a fantastic new collection
Such a beautiful card today. Managed to catch a bit of your 6pm show last night and hope to see the 1pm one today. Great dies, love your new leaves/flourish die.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWill need to watch the 9 am Show on Catch up! However watched both of last night’s one Live! The New Collection is lovely and my favourite is the Flourishes. They are so stylish and useful . Beautifully drawn and designed. I too am going to try the glue as I’m fed up with tops breaking off.
Both you and Ang made some lovely cards and boxes.
Many thanks ,
Love Myra x
Love this John. The swirl is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John, Wonderful shows and the new dies are brilliant.Love the flourishes.It was great to hear Mrs D phone in and her samples were just beautiful.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the success of your shows. The dies are brilliant and I like the fact that they all work together.
love Maureen x
Hi John. I haven't managed to see all your shows but will have to watch them on rewind. I saw a small bit of the 1:00 show where you were making a background with embossing powders using the dies. I didn't see it all and am really intrigued how you did it. Love the new release.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful offering for us today. Such lovely colours and I love the way that it seems all of your dies can interact with each other.
Good luck for today.
Marie P.