Happy Friday,
Ive had a really busy week preparing for my Christmas One Day Special next week which is the launch of my Brand New Christmas stamps and a new set of Media plates This time its the frames! If you want to see how to use the media plates and how to make quick easy and effective Christmas cards tune in form 6pm Wednesday night!
For today's card I am sharing another sample made using the Gerbera Pop out collection and this is the very first card I made when I received the sample dies Its an unusual colour for me but I love the mix of Yellow and black!
I simply cut the Gerbera Pop out panel 3 times in yellow and backed this with white before adding a black mat.
Black Pearls and butterflies and white swirl leaves finish the look with a little lemon ribbon thrown in for good measure!
Ingredients:
JND Gerbera Pop out Panel
JND Small Butterflies
JND Swirl Leaves
Enjoy...


Morning John, I do like this one, especially the colours you have chosen, will be checking out your shows on Wednesday, looking forward to them.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
This is so pretty. Panels like this are so effective.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your shows which for once I’ll be able to watch live!
Jan
Northampton
Lovely card John. Really looking forward to your shows, can’t wait to see what you will be showing us.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely card today, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A gorgeous card John. I love it! Will be watching next week. Can't wait to see what Christmas goodies you have for us. xxx
ReplyDeleteA really pretty card, John. Media plate frames sound interesting.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John this is a stunning card I just love that colour and the dies are gorgeous. I hope all the prep goes well. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. Love the yellow and black.
B xx
So pretty John, look forward to next weeks shows, xxx
ReplyDeleteThe yellow/lemon card with the black looks gorgeous
ReplyDeleteCan’t wait to see your shows on Wednesday Does it include a Christmassy Sam?
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colour.
Lydia
X
A beautiful card John. Love the colour. Not a colour I usually use but it looks good on this card. Looking forward to your shows on Wednesday. Take care
ReplyDeleteThe lemon and black go together so well, I love this card.
ReplyDeleteYour pop out die next on my list to buy.
Hi John a beautiful sunny card today love the lemon/black card you have used
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous.
Hug's Lynda xx
Hi John, Sooo beautiful,colours are really really nice together.Looking forward to Wednesday seeing what you are bringing. Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the card John the panels are lovely thank you love always
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxxxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous light and fresh colours show your dies off beautifully.
Maureen x
I love yellow and black too...like bees. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John. What a really pretty card and a great use of the panels, I wouldn't have thought of that.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth