Its the last day of my Crafters Companion weekender today I am running morning workshops and afternoon demos in the Evesham store.
Todays card is made using the same ingredients and method as Fridays however this time I used the Scoreboard for a frame of squares and I stamped bees in each square.
I left a space in the centre adding the leaves and flowers this time in parchment which adds a lovely soft look to them.
Ingredients:
JND Bee Balm Clear stamp set
JND Bee Balm Die
JND Swirl Leaves die
Crafts Too shape Score board
Crafts Too Linen card Violet
Limetree Card Gold Dust
Enjoy...
Hope you’ve had a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty card.
Jan
Northampton
A beautiful card John. Got the tools to make this. Just need the time. Hopefully tomorrow. Enjoy your day at Evesham. Would love to be there. Very helpful and friendly staff there. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely sweet card.
Enjoy your day.
Jan
Morning John, a beautiful card very delicate looking.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, a really lovely card today, those bee stamps look amazing in the embossed squares and the parchment flowers set it off to perfection.
ReplyDeleteI expect you are very busy in the stores, so when you get home tonight have a chill out session and put your feet up.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Hi John. Just lovely. Have fun at CC. SueL x
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful John
ReplyDeleteGreat card today, love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card.
Lydia
X
Beautiful john. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
I love the card I’m not sure I’d have stamped some of the bees upside down though The ones in the left hand corner are really grating on me - but that’s just me - sorry
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are gorgeous and so effective in vellum
Have a lovely day
Hi John. What a very pretty card today. Love the flowers made out of velum which makes them look so delicate.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John Gorgeous card the bees are lovely & the parchment flowers are beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Stunning card John the flowers are just brill thank you june Horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHello John, this is such a stunning and elegant design, vellum always has such a different effect. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteWow, this is so delicate and gorgeous John.
ReplyDeleteParchment just gives your flowers a different feel to them.
Love it.
Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,love vellum it is so delicate and mystical.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card today, and what a busy bee you've been!!!
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely card! You have had quite a weekend !! I hope you have really enjoyed meeting everyone.
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Gorgeous John loving the velum flowers & the design is lovely
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John I am just playing catch up I didn't have a very good day yesterday. Your card is stunning I love it. That design is awesome. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete