Wednesday, 27 June 2018
Lilac Circles...
Happy Wednesday,
Its back to Breedon for this months local workshop today and we will be playing with the Bee Balm Flowers and the new Gerbera Pop outs!
Todays card is a simple one made using the Bee Balm background and the largest semi circle in the Ovals set!
I simply added a large circle cut in lilac and with the largest die in the ovals set cut twice form the centre. I caked this in white and then again in violet using the Press Cut plain circle die set .
I backed this with the Bee Balm background again cut in lilac and backed the same. I added single flower made with the matching bee balm stamp and die set with shaded swirl leaves.
The back panel is made with the Crafts Too scoreboard simply scoring the squares onto gold dust white pearl card.
Ingredients:
JND Bee Balm Background
JND Bee Balm Ovals
JND Bee Balm stamp and die set
JND Swirl Leaves
Crafts Too Score board
Press cut Plain Circles
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning John, a beautiful card enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, another gorgeous sample today, enjoy your monthly group, if only we were nearer.....
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, lovely colour.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Enjoy today I love this card I keep toying with buying the Bee Balm dies and you’re not making it easy to say I don’t need them!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John very pretty card
ReplyDeleteHi John. Another very lovely card. Have fun in Breedon, I just know you will. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love everything about it. The colour is gorgeous and so are the dies. I know you will have a great time today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely card again today. Love the way you have offset the squares on the background for added interest.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Such a pretty card, love the purple.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Lovely card today and just love the colour,have a great day,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. My favourite colour. Thank you. Have a lovely day. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today using lovely colour to. Enjoy your day.
Hug's Lynda xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very super card and your design is so pretty, and the colours are so gorgeous.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Lively card John and the colour is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove that Bee Balm stamp and die, lovely card.
love Maureen x
A great card and I really like the shade of purple. I don't think it looks simple at all.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Such a gorgeous card,as always John. X
ReplyDeleteGrea5 card John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton