Happy Saturday,
Today I am holding workshops at Sunrise Crafts this morning and a free demo this afternoon so If you are in the area pop in and say hi! I thought I would share a card today that got a little sneak peak earlier in the week when I shared the sandwich box made with the new Gerbera panel I designed for it.
I stared by cutting the Gerbera Pop Out Circle into white watercolour card so I got some texture on the card. I popped out the petals of the daisies on the die cut piece and mounted this onto a circle you to mat this.
I then added Craft Artist glue arround the edge of the circle and added tickles dry glitter to this so that I got a sparkly rim.
I matted and layers the circle onto white watercolour and standard card clipping the corners on 2 edges using the Crafts Too corner and envelope punch so that they attached the card blank.
I made the card blank using my clipped corner square edge card die and added the top piece.
The card Blank and this card were designed so that they fit within the Sandwich box die I think its important to make sure new dies I design match with those released previously!
Ingredients:
JND Gerbera Pop out circle die
JND Small Butterflies die set
JND Gerbera Panel die
JND Clipped Corner Square card die set
Press Cut plain circle die set
Enjoy...

Morning John, oh this is gorgeous, love the dies and the panels on the sandwich box (which is one of my favourite), saw it briefly on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time today.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Have lots of fun Kitty.
Morning John, beautiful card, enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Two more lovely samples. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely samples. Have a fun day.
B xx
Very beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card today, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Just perfect , Thank you .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John this is a stunning card. I love it and the sandwich box too. I must admit that I gave into to temptation and bought the new Gerbera panel. I know you will have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove this card John, it’s so pretty. Awaiting delivery of your dies, they are all fab.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
So delicate and pretty xx
ReplyDeleteI have made 7 sandwich box cards for a friend - they always look so effective. This is gorgeous, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Hi John a stunner today I love the flowers so pretty I bought the panel have a great day wish I lived near where you are working
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxx
So very pretty! Have a good day John. xxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card a John. Thank you. Love all the new dies. Enjoy the workshop and demo today. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteStunning dies Stunning card I do wish ai lived nearer to these workshops! You need to find a venue in London for us Southies to get to! I like the idea of adding new dies to an existing collection
ReplyDeleteThanks for info on the glue Very helpful
Hi John, a lovely card and box, I think your die designs are always well thought out, especially if new designs work with previous releases. Enjoy the workshops and demos. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card, white on white is always very elegant.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Very elegant,just love this collection.Great that everything is mix and match with dies already in our stashes.Have a good day stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning John and fits nicely in your lovely box.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWe saw a sneak peak of this card when the box was shown on your show, it and the box are stunning. Elegant and classy!!!
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and box! Great to see a different panel for the box too. Have both boxes but the Opera Box is my favourite beecause the lid is just so clever!
Have a lovely day!
Many thanks, Myra x
John i absolutely love the card and box and also the gorgeous detail on the dies. They are stunning and you have put so much into designing them x
ReplyDeleteWOW John I absurlutly love this card I've been humming & arring about getting this Die but you have now convinced me to buy it. Love Love it.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx