Another new die in the Gerbera Pop Out collection, today its the Gerbera Daisy Pop Out Panel which Ive used here for a simple card but also as a panel on the Opera Box die.
I designed the die to make sure it matches with the panels Ive designed before as well as fitting the Opera Box die. The Outside line is a separate die ( which makes a mat and layer for the previous panel dies)
I will be demoing these and many other techniques with this die set on the Hochanda launch shows On Wednesday and Thursday.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful dramatic card love it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Love this John and looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John, a great addition to the range. Pop out dies really do give a different result. Have a Great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, well you are onto another winner from me with this panel, great idea on the opera box too, am loving it and looking forward to the shows to see more samples.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Two great projects-love the card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card and box.
B xx
Looking forward to getting my hands on ths one John, great shows tomorrow, xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the card and Opera box. Really looking forward to the shows. Take card.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and box.
Lydia
X
Beautiful, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John gorgeous card & box Looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a really classy card and I love what you have done with the box too.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
The card is stunning John love what you have done with the box
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Lovely card and box, would look great in a bright colour.
ReplyDeleteVery effective John and great that everything is working together love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and box! It’s so good having everything working together.
I meant to say before that I love the foliage Dies. They really are realistic .
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Hi John, This is simply stunning,can't wait for tomorrow to see more.Just love everything about this one.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Oh John I just love the box and the card they are gorgeous. That die is stunning and now I want it. I just love things that work together. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteYour new goodies look fantastic and as Myra says, it's great that they go with other things in your collection.
love Maureen x
Looks like another ingenious set from you John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton