Happy Thusrday,
A quick post today with a mix of the Time fLies and the gerbera pop out circle. I wanted this card to show that you can use darker shades with flower dies to make a masculine card!
This whole card is cut in Kraft card and black with the addition of a few metal crafts Too embellishments really adds a touch of class I think!
Enjoy...
Hi John, a great card, love the mix of dies and colours. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteLove the card. Just beautiful. And I think suitable for both the men and women in our lives. Not too girly, but just enough flowers for all to enjoy. I love it. Xxx
Lovely John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, perfection, pure perfection, I really like this, and yes ideal as a man's card too, spot on. xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Great card John. Just love the clock.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Hi John this is a stunning card those dies look great in those colours. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John great design and colour choice xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card today, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great card today John, love the clock hands.
ReplyDeleteGreat card John. Have just made a card using the circle but not the clock yet. Lovely dies. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteI love the cards that combine flowers and clocks.Theyre gorgeous John xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Very stylish,love this one and I think suitable for everyone.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John love this card John the clock and flowers great for ladies and gents I know I would be over the moon to receive this beauty pity my 80th was on the first of. June
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteReally unusual and striking card, shows your dies off to perfection.
love Maureen x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI agree this would make a great man card! I don’t have the circle as yet but I do have the Time Flies Dies and they are lovely. Lovely card once again.
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Hi John. Great card. So dramatic.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card which makes me wonder why I've never thought of using flower dies for men's cards. I do have this die and may well give it a try.
Thank you.
Marie P.