A sample today using lots of the Bee Balm collection and one that shows how all the different dies in the set fit together.
I stared by cutting the Bee Balm Background into the centre of a piece of the Crafts Too Linen Burgundy card. I then cut the smaller semi circle from the ovals set one the shorter side then on the opposing side. I then used the larger semi circle on the longer sides and repeated this to make a large background as all the dies in the Bee Balm collection fit with each other to make other designs.

I then Backed this with white to make the pattern shine. I then cut a circle in the white card and cut the larger semicircle in this twice to make a full circle pattern foam mounting this in the centre
I added a messy bow the swirl leaves and Bee Balm flowers with one of the Bee Balm tags.
Ingredients:
JND Bee Balm Background
JND Bee Balm Ovals
JND Bee Balm Flowers
JND Swirl Leaves
Crafts too Burgundy Linen card, Limetree Gold dust white card.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a different look using all these dies together,very clever.I love it.
Jan
So beautiful, looks very oppulent, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, such a beautiful rich colour you have used for this lovely creation, it really does show elegance.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, great colours.
B xx
Hello John, a fabulous card design, the dies work brilliantly, watched you do a demo like this. Love the burgundy linen card. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layout and love the burgundy colour
ReplyDeleteThe dies really work fabulously together It’s almost as if they were designed like that!
Morning John, beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Very clever use of your dies, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Stunning card John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
That's really gorgeous John. I love it! xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. I absolutely love this card, as well as your gorgeous products of course, I think it's the colour. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
x
Hi John this is a stunning card it is just gorgeous. The dies are amazing. I love the colour. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, love the burgundy colour.
ReplyDeleteLove the card John the rich colours are fab
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
This is an amazing card John. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Fabulous card the dies look amazing the rich burgundy is lovely
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the way all these dies fit together to make such a pretty card. This is truly are remarkable piece of inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, your card has the most beautiful Oriental look about it, lovely rich colour and design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteIt's fantastic how many different ways these dies can be used.
love Maureen x
What a lovely creation.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card to brighten the day. I love your choice of colours and the versatility of the dies is amazing.
Thank you.
Marie P.
I love the big and little semi circles together like this. Very effective. This is a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K