Hi John, hope you are enjoying your holiday. The card today is absolutely stunning, love the colours popping on the white space. Great to be able to make such beautiful single layer cards. Bx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love those leaves they are gorgeous. I hope you are having a wonderful time. We have a bit of sun here today but it was frosty when we got up. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hello John, Love this, it's stunning. Yesterday's was also a belter, these stamps are fab. Hope your skin isn't too shrivelled, keep on with the sun cream. love Maureen x
Hello John, I’m a bit late but a lot seems to be going on at the moment . However I had to say I really loved this card. The leaves are beautiful . I ordered the feathers and I love them. Thank you. Love Myra xx
John
ReplyDeleteI just love this card,simple but so effective.
Jan
Morning John, a gorgeous card love the simplicity of it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, hope you are enjoying your holiday. The card today is absolutely stunning, love the colours popping on the white space. Great to be able to make such beautiful single layer cards. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Great sentiment, and love that the knot of the twine is next to it.
B xx
Morning John, stunning sample today, the vibrant colours you have used are amazing and the detail in the stamps are phenomenal.
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your holiday and I bet you have a few ideas from seeing the sights there.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card today John. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
So pretty John.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great holiday.
Love Valx
Love this card the words are great xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxxx
Ohh this is so nice and a great flat card for posting.
ReplyDeleteReally must get your leaves stamp set, I would use it so much.
Hi JOhn,
ReplyDeleteLovely delicate card.
Lydia
X
Hi John fantastic card the colours are lovely Hope you're having a fantastic holiday
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love those leaves they are gorgeous. I hope you are having a wonderful time. We have a bit of sun here today but it was frosty when we got up. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMy new media plates have arrived so I’ll be trying things out very soon, but looking after granddaughters today.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
I like how you acheived movement, texture and your color combination in this lovely card design.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLove this, it's stunning. Yesterday's was also a belter, these stamps are fab.
Hope your skin isn't too shrivelled, keep on with the sun cream.
love Maureen x
On vacation and still sending up wonderful cards. I hope you are relaxing and having fun.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
Love it John
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m a bit late but a lot seems to be going on at the moment . However I had to say I really loved this card. The leaves are beautiful . I ordered the feathers and I love them.
Thank you.
Love Myra xx