Happy Monday,
Well we are back from Holiday and had a fabulous time, like most crafters I was itching to craft so spent yesterday evening crafting. Today I am sharing a card aI made last night. I was really inspired with the colours I saw in Mexico so went to of my comfort zone and made something in patterned paper and colour!
I started by cutting lots of different tags using the With Love tag die set from oddments of patterned paper and white card. I added these onto a card blank covered in a different patterned paper.
I then tied a strip of May Arts silky ribbon across the front and added a bow in the same ribbon.
Next I added the Gerbera Leaves which I coloured in mint izink dye ink and a blending petal. I then made up 3 daisies in white card adding glue and large glass beads in the centre.
Once dry I shaded the petals using a mix of yellow and orange Izink pigment ink, i shaded the flowers after making them so that I maintained the white centre and the edges of white popping through.
I arranged the card as shown with the flowers and foliage on top of the bow.
Enjoy...

Hi John
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you had a good holiday.Love the bright colours on today's card.It's lovely.
Jan.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a good holiday.
Thank you a lovely card today.
Have fun Kitty.
Gorgeous card John, couldn't quite believe it was yours when I saw it. Lovely coloursxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, fabulous colours. Glad you had a good holiday, and you've come home to some great weather.
B xx
Morning John, a gorgeous card and fabulous colours. Glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, lovely to have you back and a beautiful sample today, I knew you would be crafting almost as soon as you got through the door, ha ha.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, a great start to your post holiday blog posts. A very lovely spring time card. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteNice, bright card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Really lovely John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely bright card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. At least you got back to good weather. Nothing worse than coming home to the cold. Love your card. Colours are very different for you.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the design and the colours you have used.
Lydia
X
As you’ve said, the colours in Mexico are amazing Today’s card is lovely
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. The colours are brilliant. Pleased you had a good holiday. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John gorgeous card the colours are amazing Glad you had a fabulous holiday & you've returned to sunshine!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, John. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John and welcome back to the UK. You must have brought the nice sunny weather back with you. What a lovely card today. Love the vibrant colours.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Welcome home 🏠 a beautiful card John thank you love June Horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I love it. I am so pleased that you had a great holiday. I know what you mean about missing crafting. I can't wait to see what changes you make with you blog. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely springtime card.
This card today is exceptionally lovely. I am glad you stepped out of your comfort zone and tried something different for you but of course, beautiful. I love the coloring you did with the gerberas and that is a JND bow for certain.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day & back to crafting!
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John lovely card and a great colour combination
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,Welcome home.glad you had a great time.Just love this card absolutely beautiful.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat colors, textures and depth. I am really liking this one.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours John!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great holiday!
xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteGlad you are safely home. Today's card is beautiful and I love it.
love Maureen xxx