Happy Saturday,
Dont forget I am in Essex in Basildon today DemoINg all day at Craft Plus do pop in and say Hi if you are around the area!
I thought today I would share a new card I have made for the demo using a multitude of techniques and my new Butterfly Shape Media Plates and stamps.
Enjoy...

Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card.Enjoy your day.
Jan.
Morning John, a very beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. Have a great day.
B xx
That is one big butterfly, lovely John, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, big bold butterflies here today, lovely bright colours too, I bet this will be enjoyed at your demo day today in Essex
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Very pretty. I’m using the media plates a lot at the moment.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day.
Jan
Northampton
I must get my media plates out again! Lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day.
Anne (Northampton)
Morning john, this card is fabulous, another great sentiment too. Enjoy the demos in Basildon. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Although you’re down south without public transport links you’ve still too far away from me boo hoo
ReplyDeleteHave a great day x
Hi John. Lovely card again today. I am so pleased I have the butterfly plate so I can have a go at something like this.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Just one word today - absolutely gorgeous -ok two!
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love it. That butterfly plate is gorgeous. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Always like butterflies. Hope you are enjoying Basildon. Bit of a trek from Berkshire unfortunately. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a glorious butterfly and the colours are so pretty.
Love the design too.
I do hope you have had a great day in the south.
Can't wait till you are a little nearer my area again or your doing a workshop nearer to me.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove the techniques on the fabulous card.
love Maureen x