Tuesday, 29 May 2018
Foam Flowers...
Happy Tuesday,
I had a great day yesterday at Crafts Too helping to pack orders form last weeks shows It was tiring but really good to be able to help out and see the whole order process form start to finish!
another sample using the Bee Balm today.
I cut the Bee Balm flowers in cream Flower Foam and shaded them with pink Izink pigment ink. I then heated these with my heat gun to make the petals curl up adding stamens in the centre.
enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous card beautiful collection, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, beautiful flowers on a stunning background. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, gorgeous card love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the the background but foam flowers are not my favourite.Pretty card.
Jan
Morning John, such a beautiful card today, well all your cards are beautiful what am I talking about...…. No really it is so nice, Love the background too as well as the foam flowers which go so well together.
ReplyDeletePleased to hear that you have been helping Crafts Too with all the orders, I bet it was interesting.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love the background, foam flowers aren’t my thing though.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Another lovely creation.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous Looks like I need to add flower forming foam to my Wish List! The layout reminds me of “buckle” cards
ReplyDeleteGreat shows too
Another lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John this is a stunning card I just love it. Those foam flowers are gorgeous. So yesterday you were just round the corner from my in-laws. They live so close to that warehouse. I bet you had an interesting day. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow John what a beauty love the flowers
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxx
A beautiful card John. Love it especially the flowers. You must have had a very busy day yesterday. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John Beautiful card I'm sorry I've haven't left comments for a few days I've been busy with my daughter & family staying over the bank holiday so today I'm taking a bit of time to catch up on all the delights I've missed on your blog
ReplyDeleteHi John,Lovely card today colours are beautiful.Glad you have been enjoying yourself even though it meant working. Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSounds as if you had a busy day yesterday! Bet it was interesting too. We forget sometimes about the people who do the packing and checking!
Lovely card today - I liked this one a lot when I saw it on your show! I need to watch the 1pm one I think it is - where you made a book!
Many thanks,
Love Myra z
Hi John. Although this card is quite similar to yesterday's I find it much more pleasing as it is so much less busy. Great.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card today. Don't know how you had the strength to help out at Crafts Too.
love Maureen x
Hi John gorgeous card love those flowers with the foam must try that.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
A beautiful card once more John. I love to see your work. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete