Happy Tuesday,
Today I am sharing a card made with another new die from the Bee Balm Collection the Bee Balm Ovals along with the new Large Butterflies.
The Butterflies have been designed in the same manner as the Dragonflies with a solid die and a matching delicate overlay die there are so many ways you can use these!
For this card I used the Largest Die form the ovals sets and cut it twice into a piece of card facing to make a large circle. I shaded through the die to add the colour and simply added the foliage - more on this tomorrow- and the Large butterflies.
The range will launch on Friday night on Hochanda at 6pm.
Enjoy...

Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Love the butterflies.
B xx
Morning John, a gorgeous card beautiful butterflies and colour.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely card today, great colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, another wowser for me, love the colours and the new butterflies, also those flowers in the background, looking forward to seeing the new collection on Friday.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Another lovely card in a gorgeous colour.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful Just beautiful I love how you’ve used the die to shade “outwards” and those butterflies are so pretty
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A beautiful card and I love the butterflies. Can’t wait to see the rest of the collection, have a good day. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteLove this one, anything butterflies for me. Xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
x
Stunning card
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Lovely John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteOh Wow! This is a beauty! I love it. I love the butterflies and the pretty flowers but your composition is gorgeous! It’s in my favourite colour too! I love my Dragonflies so I guess you’ve done it again!! I’m glad you explained as I was looking for an oval and could only see a circle!! Lol!
Love Myra x
Just beautiful John. Butterflies are one of my favourites along with hearts and flowers. Will be having a go at this one. Roll on Friday xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Such a pretty card today. I love everything about it, I wish I could get into your brain to see where you get all the inspiration from!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Just beautiful,so looking forward to Friday and again I predict sell out after sellout,well done. Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John .Really looking forward to seeing this on Hochanda
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card those butterflies are just so pretty. You can never have too many butterfly dies. They are going on my wishlist. I bet they sell out quickly. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDelete