More inspiration from my Bee Balm collection today using a mix of dies form the background through to the butterflies.
The background uses the Bee Balm background cut 4 times and rotated.
I stamped the Bee Balm flowers then cut these out with the mathvcing die before shading them with Violet Izink pigment ink.
I shaded the swirl leaves and added these first with the flowers arranged on top in the centre of the piece. I cut the backings for the butterflies using card covered in double sided adhesive sheet. I cut the filigree butterfly dies and added these on top before sprinkling Stickles dry glitter over the exposed adhesive.
Ingredients:
Card - Crafts Too Linen Card in violet & Limetree crafts Gold dust card.
Dies -
JND Bee Balm Background
JND Bee Balm Flowers
JND Large Butterflies
JND Swirl Leaves
Stamps -
JND Bee Balm stamp set.
Enjoy...
Morning John, another beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, lovely card today, the background really does seal it off nicely. I also like the way you have added the ingredients at the bottom.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA pretty card.
Jan
Great card today, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Very pretty. Love it!! SueL x
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty John
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Deja Vu from 25th of May!
B xx
Very pretty card John
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card, the background die makes a lovely setting for the flowers and sparkly butterflies.
Love Diane xxx
Lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card John. Thanks for adding the ingredients. Very useful. Have a good day. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteOh wow John this is an absolutely stunning card. I love everything about it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card again from your new set xx
ReplyDeleteA wonderfully creative card. Love the way you crossed the rectangles and these flowers are beautiful no matter what you call them.
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific day,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hi John, Hope you have a lovely bank holiday.This card is very interesting,but I still think a busy and detracts from the flowers from a bit.Love the colour though.Take care stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteIs today’s card the same as Friday’s or am I going nuts! Whatever it’s lovely!
Enjoy the Bank Holiday!
Love Myra x
No you are not Myra😀
DeleteGorgous card John i love the flowers & such a pretty colour
ReplyDeleteLoving the bee collection thank you.
Hug's Lynda xx
Hello John,Beautiful card John. Love the colour and design.
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't been able to comment for a couple of weeks as I was in Fuerteventura and Bloglovin was in Spanish. I'm now back home and still getting some things in Spanish.
Hope you are having a Bank Holiday rest.
Cheers to all.
Marie P.
Hola Marie! Dos cafe con leche , por favor!! Xx
DeleteBeautifully designed card John, lovely colours, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteEver had that deja vu feeling ha ha
love Maureen xx
Wow! What a lovely card John. Back home now so I can catch up with your shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton