Tuesday, 15 May 2018
A Brass Watch...
Happy Tuesday,
The feedback on the Media Dies has been brilliant thank you. I thought today I would share a pocket watch made using the same die as the clock face from yesterdays card.
This card uses the Time Flies die to make the pocket watch along with the Cogs set and the chains ( sorry no new Sam on this one!)
There are quite a few new techniques used on this card which I will be demoing on Saturdays show!
Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Morning John, another fab. card loving this new collection.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, a really awesome card, brilliant for the guys, but also any steampunk enthusiasts. Looking forward to the new techniques. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another great card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Great card, quite different.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very superb card and I love everything about this.
Super idea the shaker part and that chain on the watch looks brilliant as so good.
I don't think I know of a die anywhere that gives you the chain so what clever desgining of you.
Love the wonderful metalic look to this.
I am missing Sam already. LOL.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat shaker card.
B xx
Hi John this is a stunning card those dies are just amazing. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, yes, brilliant, love it, looks as though it has been in a cupboard for years without being cleaned but that is the effect you wanted, I have to get these dies, so make sure you save me a set.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. This is the kind of card that I would like to be able to achieve so I will have to make sure that I tune into your shows on Saturday to see how you did it. I am intrigued by the watch chain which is something I haven't seen before.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Really looking forward to seeing what else you have done with these dies, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Brilliant John. Looking forward to seeing the show on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Great for Man cards,xxx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant cards foot men love it
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks xxxxxc
Good morning John great card I love the watch & chain
ReplyDeleteGreat card John. Looking forward to seeing all the techniques you have used on this card.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, great card looking forward to seeing the rest of the release.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this card too! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us on Hochanda xx
Great card...with London time. I am looking forward to seeing the demos on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Tuesday!
Stephanie K
Hi John, Love the watch reminds me of my Dad,but just can't get my head round the steam punk genre at all,sorry !! Just an old stick in the mud I guess.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteThis card fills the need for those masculine or steam punk type of cards one needs from time to time. Masculine and steam punk cards are always a challenge for me so I appreciate you sharing your ideas. Best wishes on your Saturday shows.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGreat Card today, and Sam would have looked fab hanging on to the minute hand on the watch, a bit like Richard Hannay in the 39 Steps when he did the same on Big Ben, so your dies will be a hit with film buffs as well!!!
love Maureen x
Brilliant card John. Thank you. This dies are on my wish list. Sorry to be late. Busy day today. Will be a bit quieter tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Gorgeous and very different
ReplyDeleteInteresting ideas here. Looking forward to the demos on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card John Saving for this Die great com man cards
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx