Another card featuring the leaves today. The media plate and the stamps with background made using the leftover ink on the brayer form the media plate.
Hi John this is a fantastic card. Those leaves are just fabulous. It looks like you are having a brilliant holiday. It is raining here again today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLoving the leaves.I have ordered my stamps can't wait for them to arrive.
Jan
Morning John, beautiful card I'm loving all these simple elegant designs.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card.
Have fun Kitty.
Morning John another stunning card using the wonderful leaf stamps, wonderful autumnal colours.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
A lovely card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
So loving these leaves John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John this is a fantastic card. Those leaves are just fabulous. It looks like you are having a brilliant holiday. It is raining here again today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove this card John thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John the leaves are beautiful
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, can never go wrong with leaves on a card, I just love them.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today. These Autumn colours are just right with the leaves.
love Maureen x
Good afternoon John gorgous card again I love these leaves & the colours are beautiful
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John another beautiful card. Hope you and Sam are really enjoying your holiday.
ReplyDeleteWendy.
I think I might like this card the best of this series. Very interesting as well as beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave Fun,
Stephanie K
Hello John, very arty and beautiful. Love it. Bx
ReplyDeleteHiya I love it
ReplyDelete