Happy Friday,
I am often asked when I am demoing down south I will be at Craft Plus is Basildon ( Essex) on Saturday all day demoing so if you are arround that area It will be great to see you!
Today I thought I would share some of the cards I made with the Izink Diamonds and my Animals masks as I never got chance to share these. These will be just part of the Demo on Saturday!
I simply used the Izink Diamonds Glitter paint through the owl mask in Gold and Orange to gove this shaded bronze look so easy to do and with a drying time of about 20 minutes so quick!
Heres another version in the dark brown onto Snow Fibre paper.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAmazing.
Jan
Morning John, these are both beautiful I have the snow paper and never used it yet also the Izink glitter paint so I must give this a try as I really like these.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, 2 great cards, your stencils are so different, and the paints really give a great effect, must try get some. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLooks fab John, xxx
ReplyDeleteI need to get back to using this technique - so much to try but not enough time!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Just lovely Lovely image Lovely colours Lovely style Lovely products
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Basildon
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, great owl image.
B xx
Morning John, so very pretty, love the owls and the gold glitter paste, brilliant.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
I love this stencil. Great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John lovely cards the owl is amazing
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove the owl.
Lydia
X
Love this card. Have this stencil and used it several times. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteStriking image of the owl and great cards.
love Maureen x
Love the owl John great card
ReplyDeleteThank you love June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAren't these lovely, the detail is great isn't it. I haven't heard of snow paper before but I like the effect.
Love Diane x
WOW!
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great card. It looks as though the owl is swooping out of the night sky!
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, how beautiful is this, very striking card, love that owl, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeen awol again sorry spending time with family.
Hope you enjoyed your holiday my Daughter and Son both loved Mexico.
I love these images as I am owl mad and have them everywhere in my house.
Wish your demo was nearer to me I do so enjoy your demos they are so informative.
I have been making cards for nealry 2o years now and am still learning things and enjoy challenging myself.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
I love this card John and like Diane I haven't heard of snow paper before. I must do a bit of investigating.
ReplyDeleteI may not be commenting very often over the next 2 weeks as I am going on holiday tomorrow for a little over 2 weeks and may not have access to a computer. I will certainly look for the opportunity to see your treasures.
Marie P.
All beautiful but my absolute fave is the first one.
ReplyDelete