Happy Sunday,
I had a fab couple of days demoing my new collection on Hochanda and will hopefully be having a day off today! I'm sure I will be crafting at some point Im always full of ideas and half finished projects when Ive finished a show lol
I'm sharing a simple card today made using the collection, this time in the new Crafts Too Linen card in violet the colours of this range of card just sing to me!
The intricacy and the simplicity off the butterfly makes it the perfect embellishment for a simper or complex card.
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is absolutely brilliant, such elegance, love it and the linen card is so lovely, got to get some of that. Still got a couple of your shows to catch up on - our Virgin Media went down yesterday for the whole Street and the engineer could not get here until 6pm, am off to Hellen and Martine's workshop today so will be playing catch up this evening.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteJust back from a holiday in France.I look like I have a lot of catching up with all your new dies etc. Love today's card.
Jan
Good morning John this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I love the colour and the dies are just amazing. Your shows were brilliant and just full of inspiration. I hope that you have a great day off today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and great colour.
B xx
What a pretty card. Enjoy your day off.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous card today, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Wow! I love everything about this card and that colour is just stunning I love how you’ve used different sized pearls for the butterfly - just stunning detail The butterflies will fast replace my good old reliable Les Papillon!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day off
Morning John, a gorgeous card and loving the new colours, manage to watch all your shows last night terrific as always.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteStunning cards... with you new collection... I really enjoyed all the shows ... the butterfly dies... are so nice... want them all
Hugs a Sylvie x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, enjoyed the shows.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Really enjoyed your shows yesterday and picked up lots of tips.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hello John, the shows were great, love the new items, although have not ordered anything yet. Todays card is lovely and has one of my favourite sentiments/quotes on. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John have x great day off
ReplyDeleteXx june Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card today, love the butterfly and the new linen card. I haven't had a chance to watch your shows yet but will catch up while it's raining.
Love Diane x
Hi John. Lovely card again today. I must have a look at the Crafts Too website to see their card colours. I did enjoy your shows as I like to get inspiration for new techniques.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
A beautiful card John. Thank you. Watched all the shows even the one I had to miss at 8pm on Friday. They were brilliant and I love the new collection. Enjoy your day off. We are supposed to have a lot of thunder and lightening here and had some in the night. Sounds like a crafting day. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteSuch great shows John showcasing your beautiful new collection.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card today. Just love the butterfly.
Love Valx
Great card John, love the colour, must get some of the linen card, love all the shades available.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed your shows, managed to catch two of them.
Hi John,Shows were amazing todays card is absolutely beautiful I hope eventually to get this collection.Have good day,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteReally pretty xx
ReplyDeleteHi John loved your shows & loveing your new collection especially the butterflies. This mornings card is beautiful
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
I enjoyed your shows on Hochanda. It was fun. So pleased with your latest release, especially the colors, butterflies and the bees. Good job.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gorgeous card John. I had a great time yesterday watching your shows, in fact I'm just re-watching a couple because I was interrupted!lol. Have a lovely day off. X
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful example of what can be done with your amazing dies.
Maureen x
Beautiful card John, I had to buy all your latest products, looking forward to seeing more products from you
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Your card is absolutely beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteAll your cards are wonderful. I know you are over the top with this die set. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
So beautiful John, great shows, you must be very proud, xxx
ReplyDelete