Happy Sunday,
I hope you enjoyed yesterdays show as much as i did doing a live TV show from a live show is very different it went in about 5 minutes! Don't forget I am at the Create It show in Kent today as well so pop along and see what I am demoing!
Back to today and Due to the changes in blogger I am unable to post the pictures I wanted today so I am sharing a card made with the Izink diamonds and my seahorse mask.
From tomorrow I will be sneak peaking my new full Collection so tune in at 6am to see what I will be doing next!
Enjoy...
Super design, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
B xx
Glad yesterday went well. Will catch up with the show when I’m home.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely design.
Jan
Northampton
Lovely card John. Yesterday’s show was brilliant. Looking forward to see the new collection tomorrow. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John, have not caught up with the shows yet, but looking forward to your sneak peeks. Love this card, one of my favourite stencils. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a beautiful creation today. Now what is the matter with blogger??
ReplyDeleteI will be watching yesterday's show whilst I have my breakfast - I was doing a make and take whilst you were on so missed it, but a big THANK YOU for yesterday, it was really so lovely to see you again and also for helping me out with the glitter paste.
Special hugs.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card.
Ldia
X
Not yet watched your show but so glad it went well.
ReplyDeleteLovely card today.
Love Valx
Hi John. Sounds like you are having a really great time at the Create It show. Love the underwater scene on today's card and am looking forward to your next posts.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Lovely card, John. Not caught up with the show yet.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. That seahorse is glorious. It sounds like to have had a wonderful time at the show. I can't wait for what you have in store for us next week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat design I’m looking forward to seeing what you bring tomorrow
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love a sea horse? Hope you are having fun today. Your show yesterday was great and I loved those go go jellies.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA