Another version of the buttrerfly card from last week. This time I have used my With Love Tag die set across the front and this is a smaller card at 7 x 5"
Hi John this is a stunning card the butterfly and the flowers are so pretty. I hope Sam enjoyed his birthday. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hello John, I hope you are having a lovely holiday! Things are a bit hectic here but I do love this card. The butterfly is beautiful! Thanks for sharing , Love Myra xx
Just my colours. A beautiful card. Thank you. Thursday is always a hectic day so a bit late getting here. We have had lovely weather today. Hope it lasts for the weekend. Take carexxx
Beautiful card John. I do love the restful colours and the way you have used the dies is just perfection so what more can I say. Hope you are enjoying your holiday, Love to all. Marie P.
Gorgeous card, love the colours, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteMy favourite colours for this card.Love all the butterflies.Beautiful card.
Jan
Morning John, a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, a beautiful card, my fave colour and who doesn't smile when they see a butterfly. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi john .
ReplyDeleteThank you a very pretty card.
Take care Kitty.
Morning John, another lovely card today, quick cards are what I like, can be prepared and sentiment added when ready.
ReplyDeleteBoth you and Sam look like you are having a lovely restful holiday away from all the stress and strains of recent weeks, you both needed it.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Must try this idea.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, back to your favouite colours.
Lydia
X
Morning John, lovely card and great colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John really beautiful card the colours are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today and the sentiment is perfect as "Love is like a Butterfly" as Dolly Parton would say!
love Maureen x
Hi John this is a stunning card the butterfly and the flowers are so pretty. I hope Sam enjoyed his birthday. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous I hope you won’t mind but I’m going to try this with different products I have
ReplyDeleteKarenlotty
Hi John, Very pretty card love butterflies.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteSo love this John. The white around the butterfly really sets it off.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a lovely holiday! Things are a bit hectic here but I do love this card. The butterfly is beautiful!
Thanks for sharing ,
Love Myra xx
Just my colours. A beautiful card. Thank you. Thursday is always a hectic day so a bit late getting here. We have had lovely weather today. Hope it lasts for the weekend. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. I do love the restful colours and the way you have used the dies is just perfection so what more can I say.
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying your holiday,
Love to all.
Marie P.