Today I promised I would share a card using the new, to be launched on Friday night, Swirl leaves die that matches with the Bee Balm collection.
For todays card I have matched the leaves with another new set launching on friday the birds and cages.
To kmae the spray I simply cut the dies ( the set has 2 dies in mirror image so that they 'go' each way) once in white and once in silver and shaped them before creating the flourish down the card.
I added in the butterflies, yes these will keep appearing as I love the delicacy of them, and the cages along with the detailed debossed birds that come with the cages.
Enjoy...
Mornings John, wow this is by far my favourite card it is gorgeous the colour the die cuts the paper everything, I love the bird cages they are fantastic so looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, this is a real wow card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John, a gorgeous card, love the vintage feel, and the new dies, especially the bird and cage dies are just fab. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteWow. wow,wow, just absolutely love everything, can’t wait until Friday.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely John especially those gorgeous leaf sprays.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Looking forward to seeing these new dies John, they all look lovely, right up my street, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, yes you have done it again, love these little birds and the cages, the leaves and of course the butterflies, I bet you have a sell out again on Friday, best get in quick.
ReplyDeleteBy the way I have got the fine gold leaf pads.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, loving the new dies.
Lydia
x
Oh wow John. This new collection just gets better and better each day. Thank you. Love today’s card. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, John. I love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
I was away for a few days and have just caught up with your Hochanda show in Kent - excellent, loved it. I picked up so many ideas from just one hour! Thank you John. I have now set up the recorder for your new shows.
B xx
Hi John this is a stunning card. All the dies are gorgeous. I think your shows are going to be very busy. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI love it The layout The dies The colours To cut everything in silver and white really heightens it to another level That doesn’t sound right I don’t know how to explain myself!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look John. Fresh, different and stylish as well as beautiful. Keep your imagination going, it makes my life so much easier!
ReplyDeleteWow what a gorgeous card, loving all your new dies, also that great paper which could be used for a zillion lovely projects.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John. Just loving the new dies.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I've been missing but have looked back over your posts and it looks to me as though you've come up with another amazing set of dies. Roll on 6pm Friday, although at my age I shouldn't be wishing time away!!
love Maureen xx
Hi John, Just simply stunning,cannot wait till Friday to see all you have done.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteFriday will be busy love the dies
ReplyDeleteThanks John xxxxxxx
Love June Horrocks
Hi John. This die looks as though it will be a real winner, it is so pretty. Love the card, who would have thought those colours and patterns would work so well together but they do.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteReally lovely set of Dies once again! Love the foliage!
Many thanks,
Myra x