Happy Friday,
The media Dies range launches tomorrow on Hochanda form the Create it live show form Kent at 11am it would be great if you could tune in!
Today I am sharing another card made with the dies using just the outline die from the pocket watch along with the cogs and chains.
Enjoy...
Morning John, another super card ideal for all the pesky males in our lives. Looking forward to your shows tomorrow for more hints and tips.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, a great card, love the cogs inside the pocket watch, and the background is brilliant. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, this is another great sample, I must make sure I get there early to purchase the dies before they sell out, see you soon
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Another great sample. Recorder set - will be with my Mum watching another big event!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely card John! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Another great card using your media dies I hope to be tuning in tomorrow
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. Have fun in Kent tomorrow.
B xx
Another great card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great John. Have a good time in Kent.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great card, hope the show goes well.
Lydia
X
Great card John
ReplyDeleteThank you june Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are just amazing. Your show is very well timed to fit in with the Royal Wedding. I know you will have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove this card John. Looking forward to your show tomorrow and I will be watching. Have a good time. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSo many great ideas for men's cards and I have similar papers which I've had for years but never known what to do with them. You've just shown me, so thanks!!!
love Maureen x
Hi John, I like this one but sadly have no males I could send it to,but I might make a page in my memory book for Dad who was a clock maker.Have a great week end in Kent.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John. Another great card for those awkward males. This one has just the right amount of detail without being too fussy. Another winner for me.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Another "guy" card which we all wring our hands over no matter which side of the ocean. I wish you the greatest success on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
Another fantastic card for the men Good luck for the launch I'm sure it will go well
ReplyDelete