Happy Tuesday,
I'm back on your screens tonight at 8pm on Hochanda (freeview 85, Sky 663 and online at www.hochanda.com) I will be showing the Atlantic ocean collection designed by Sue Wilson and the fabulous dies and stamps that match. I thought I would share a couple of samples form the shows tonight and through tomorrow at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and final call at 7pm.
This first card is made using the infinity striplet and the Bermuda die from the Atlantic collection. I have used card form the card pack I have on the show which has these beautiful shades including the Mink, papyrus and peach I have used here.
The second card features the Atlantic Background ( a new fave) and the Spring Foliage die.
Tune in to see how these and many more were made!
Enjoy...
Morning John, two beautiful cards really like the second one looking forward to seeing you demo them.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSorry I've been MIA, but have been on holiday and had very limited internet access.
I've been looking back over the last couple of weeks of your beautiful array of cards and they are all stunning. I particularly like the ones you have made with the Olivia and Gemini dies.
Take care
Chris xx
Hello John, both these cards are really gorgeous, great dies and lovely colours. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, 2 wonderful samples today, love the infinity dies. looking forward to your show tonight but will have to tape tomorrow's as out at my craft group. I wonder what gems you are coming up with tonight.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewe're spoilt by today's samples, I love both of them and look forward to your shows.
Hugs, Rose
Two beautiful cards John.Like both but the second is my favourite.Looking forward to shows.
ReplyDeleteLoved yesterday's card but couldn't get my comments to publish. Joycex
Lovely cards John. I'll definitely be watching. I love the Atlantic Ocean collection and the Infinity striplet. I want to see what you do with them!
ReplyDeleteTwo really lovely cards. Looking forward to watching your shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Really lovely cards, can't wait for shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John your cards are gorgeous I love them. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely samples today. Looking forward to your shows this evening and tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow two beautiful cards.Love the sprays of leaves going all around you die never seen that idea before it's so different.
Looking forward to the shows.
Jan x
Two great cards John, looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Two beauties John, looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Beautiful cards John, love the colours and fantastic designs.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your show tonight.
Good Luck
Patricia x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards. Looking forward to your shows.
B xx
Two great cards this morning, John. Looking forward to the shows. I managed to find the Glitter Kiss video - thank you for that.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Love these cards John the dies are brillalso the colours used see you tonight
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Good Morning John, WOW cards to day , looking forward to watching you evening...Wendy
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love these cards especially the second one, very Spring like. Will be watching later. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards John x really looking forward to your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Good Morning John looking forward to your shows they always inspire me for sure. I love both of these gorgeous cards you really have a wonderful flair and Im in awe of your talent. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card.
I must admit I wasn't keen on the latest of Sues die sets, you almost make me change my mind. Your creations are beautiful.
We are off to try a new place for card classes this afternoon, now classss have finished at Daisys.
Enjoy your day, will try and watch your shows.
Maggie
Morning John, two fabulous cards today - what a bonus. I don't think I can choose a favourite as they are both lovely.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, A gorgeous card in gorgeous colours.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John, Looking forward to the shows. Again a beautiful card. Just wish I had a purse as big as my needs!
ReplyDeleteHi. Lovely cards. Looking forward to your shows. Particuarly interested in the card selection you have chosen. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards in lovely colours! I think the second one just edgesit for me. Looking forward to the Shows and to seeing the card shades on offer too as they look lovely!
Safe travel, Love Myra
Two beautiful cards I can see why you have a new favourite!
ReplyDeleteHi John two beautiful cards I cant choose a favourite I'm afraid! Looking forward to watching your shows
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDelete2 excellent cards, and excellent designs also.
Love the wonderful colour choices too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteA real dynamic duo. Both look terrific and look forward to seeing them on the big screen. I have custody of the remote control tonight lol!
Ang x
Two lovely cards John. Like both of them. Looking forward to seeing your 8pm show. Can watch 9am then the rest on Rewind.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Looking forward to your shows as usual.
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards. Will definitely have to try them.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well with the shows.
D xx
Wow John what can i say but these are two stunningly
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards, i really love them both.