Its another colouring saturday and today I thought I would go with a Pink Peony card today.
I stared by stamping the large A6 peony from my language of flowers collection in smokey grey versatile ink onto bright white foundation card. I then coloured the image using Graphmaster alcohol pens. I know the colouring on this one is a little more dramatic however I like the contrast between the pinks and I'm still learning lol
I then stamped the on your special day sentiment form my circle sentiments set in detail white embossing powder onto kraft card. I cut this out using the Double Pierced circles.
I added the pieces as shown to an A5 Kraft card bank with a strip of black crochet ribbon to offset the pink.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Sorry John but I am not a colourist, your work is beautiful.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, another beautiful card from new range and great colourway. Hope you had another good day at Craftworld yesterday was hoping to get to the SECC today to see you again but not sure I'm going to make it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely stamp John your colours look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteJan
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stamp and colouring.
I like how you have outlined in grey to give a shadow effect, very clever.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, great colouring.
B xx
Gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, the stamp says it all for me, beautiful colouring too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
I agree with the other comments John, your colouring is lovely, so is your card.
ReplyDeleteChris xx
Hi John, beautiful colouring of an amazing stamp. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card that flower is gorgeous. I don't think you ever stop learning with the colouring new things come up all the time. I hope that you enjoyed your time in Scotland. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the circular sentiment.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card John, the colouring is great. Enjoy your time in Scotland. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, the colouring is superb.
Lydia
X
That's beautiful John. I have a pink peony growing in my garden and it's absolutely gorgeous. This card reminded me that in a few weeks' time it'll probably be in flower again!
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. The peony is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Lovely card John, your colouring brilliant .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
This is a great stamp for colouring, John. It looks good.
ReplyDeleteAm meeting up with Jan later - hoping to get some lace done.
Anne (Northampton)
Nice bit of colouring there John. Bet you're having fun in Scotland. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWhat s beauty John I love the stamp your colouring is awsum thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
I love the Peony John, and when I return from holidays I am going to have to look into the whole of this set (there isn't one I don't like. Love them all and do think its more a need than a want lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs to all
Helen x
Absolutely gorgeous John, beautifully designed and coloured.
ReplyDeleteSorry to have missed you on Thursday, but I hear that the ladies from Inverness had a lovely day with you,Kate x
Hi John#
ReplyDeleteI love peonies! Your colouring is fantastic and I so like the circular sentiment
June x
Good Morning John, a beautiful card today and I love how youve used your stamp and the way youve coloured the rose. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat Card John, love these Language of Flower Cards.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Lovely card John. Those stamps are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Very stunning card John. The coloring will come as they say. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John and the colouring is (as Scarlett would say) awesome. Thank you for sharing this. Hope you are enjoying Scotland.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John and great stamps
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Beautiful colouring Beautiful card John
ReplyDeleteHi John beautiful card the colouring is fantastic the peony is lovely
ReplyDeleteLovely card john x the stamp is beautiful and coloured brilliantly x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Thiss is a beautiful card John, i love the stamp and
ReplyDeleteyour lovely colouring.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteNot mad for the black lace (think I still get flash backs to Agadoo lol!) but your colouring is super. The stamps are a winner.
Best wishes.
Ang x
great card John,like the lace and the flower is great too ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteLove the stamp and the alcohol pens look really good. However after my lovely trip, I have to save up to see my family next year.
ReplyDeleteAnne and I did get some lace done today, but she did loads more than me!
Jan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the effects you can get with alcohol markers.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather