I thought I would hare this card which was one of my demos on hochanda shows last week. The One Day Special featuring these sold out but I'm sure if anyone missed out they are available in retail shops across the UK and rest of the world.
I stared by cutting the inner outline heart form the fluttering heart die set three time down the side of a piece of iris foundation card. I then added the coconut white piece behind and using theta sheet as a mask cut the detail inner heart ( with the butterflies) in all three centres
Next I cut the outline detail heart in iris, added gems around the inside edge and added this around the centre heart.
For the ribbon along the side I cut the rippled striplet twice down a piece of iris card. This falls into 2 separate piece which I added together in the centre with more of the crystals. A page made wit the Site Wilson pierced tags and the Love sentiment from the jewelled heart set a couple of butterflies form the fall away and finished.
Today I am filming a Youtube Live video all about the Fab new Glitter Kiss from Cosmic Shimmer. All the detail will be on facebook!
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI saw you make this card it is beautiful I can now see all the details close up with your pics.The striplet is gorgeous.
Jan
Morning John, oh I am so pleased you put this card on the blog today, I saw you making it on Hochanda and loved it then so now I have a record of it, the dies really are gorgeous. I am awaiting the you tube video on the glitter kiss as I have ordered some, they should be here soon.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning, I love the colours you have used.
Have a great day.
Maggie
Morning John, a gorgeous card and I love the colour. I got my glit.ter kiss when you were in Glasgow and it is amazing I love it.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Beautiful card John,in one of my favourite colours. Joycex
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Beautiful card John, thank you for the fabulous shows.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John, a beautiful card. I loved the demo too. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John gorgeous card today i love the way you worked the striplet and the colour is lovely one of my favourites.
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I love the colours and the dies are amazing. I have such a long wish list. I will watch out for the YouTube video. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteI love that card, it's so gorgeous. I thought so when I saw you doing it on Hochanda. I think I'm really going to have to get those dies. Didn't think I needed any hearts, but am now having a rethink!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, really lovely. Looking forward to watching the YouTube video.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Really love when you put the Ripple edger together like this, with the ripples on the outside and the ladder in the middle. Looking forward to the video.
ReplyDeleteDonita
Love the way you have used the striplet die here, John.
ReplyDeleteI bought some Glitter Kiss at the NEC and need to know how to use it!
Anne (Northampton)
Good Morning John, love the butterfly hearts and the glitter round the middle one.And yes I have the glitter kisses to looking forward to your video. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card ,love the colour.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, one of the heart dies was already on my shopping list but now I think I need all three. Oh dear!!Looking forward to your video, have seen the glitter kiss on websites but would love to know how to use.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, So glad to be back, I've had NO tv or internet for days !!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, love the hearts.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card. look forward to seeing the video.
Lydia
x
I remember watching you do this John love the card thank you love June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this card. I don't think you can ever have to many hearts, they can be used for lots of occasions. Looking forward to the video. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, such a pretty card for us this bright spring morning. Hearts and Butterflies what more can you ask for.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, must get some of the lovely iris card, such a beautiful colour.
Beautiful card john x I love those dies x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. I remember seeing this too. I have bought the new Glitter Kiss as a result of hearing about it from , Brenda, Hazel and Patricia!! I have enjoyed using it in my limited fashion thus far! Looking forward to seeing what you will do with it!
Thank you, love Myra
Lovely card John. Saw this when you were on Hochanda. Think I need all the heat dies as they go so well together. Better not tell Myra though😀 Looking forward to the video. I am sure everyone will be buying the Glitter Kiss after they see you using it. I know after using it in the Workshop I had to have it.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteReally sorry I haven't left any comments recently. Life, children and grandchildren just got in the way. Today's card is absolutely stunning and I have looked back to see all the other posts too. I just wish I was half as talented as you are. Hopefully things are back to normal now - at least for a while.
D xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today in my favourite colour as well. Look forward to seeing the video on how to use the new Glitter Kiss polishes.
such a pretty card john xx love all the details of it xx
ReplyDeleteJohn another great card, love all the great details.
ReplyDeleteLove using Glitter Kiss after seeing you using it in at Adrian's.
I know I will learn a lot when I watch you use it again.
Patricia x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very beautiful and stunning card.
I love the colour used, and those dies are so very pretty.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Fabulous card John. Love the iris card
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hi John this card is really lovely the striplet is fabulous. Looking forward to seeing what can be done with glitter kiss!
ReplyDeleteThese heart dies are so pretty and it's a fab card
ReplyDeleteJohn this card is beautiful, i love how you have layered those dies.
ReplyDeleteAnd the edge die along the side gives such a pretty look.
Really like this card John, watched your demos and was thoroughly inspired!!!!
ReplyDeletePretty card John. Looking forward to the glitter kiss video.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific card but I'm trying to avoid a fluttering heart, lol!
Ang x