Happy Thursday,
How a bit of Drama for a Thursday and this black and antique gold card? This card is a simple one where all the drama and complexity comes form the gloss and pearl card.
I stared by cutting the infinity Striplet at the 2 ends of a strip of gloss black foundations card. I backed this with antique gold foundations pearl card. Next I cut a piece of gold twice with the striplet and backed these with gloss black before adding this into the middle of the gold piece.
I then cut the Mia die, using all three dies in the set, in black and once again in the gold. I then cut the outlines in black and gold and backed the main Mia die cuts with these. I then rotated these dies in the centre of the card on top of the background.
Finally I added a couple of small bows made with black seam binding with small gold dazzlers in the centres.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another brilliant card.
Take care Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis really dramatic, great.
Jan
Morning John, what a fantastic sample today, love it, and great idea about having 2 bows on it too. Your a genius.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a gorgeous card love the infinity striplet.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, really incredible card, this striplet die is fast becoming my most wanted possession. Love the gold and black, very striking. Take care all. Bx
ReplyDeleteVery striking card John. This striplet will have to go on my wish list.Joycex
ReplyDeleteA dramatic card John. Thank you for the glitter kiss videos - the product looks easy to use. Another thing for my list!
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Very striking and rich card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Another beauty john.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card
B xx
Great card, love the striking colour combination. That striplet die is now top of my wish list.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John a lovely card that infinity striplet is on my wish list .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love those dies. That will be even more for my wish list. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA stunning card today. Don't know how you come up with all these designs.
My mind is blank at the moment regarding card making. Certainly lost my card making mojo, could be because I'm doing so much quilt making lol.
Keep up the great work
Maggie
Wow! That's so dramatic, but so beautiful. I love that Infinity striplet.
ReplyDeleteHi John, A really dramatic card today, I love it. I must get some of that card makes such a difference. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGreat card John, I hadn't considered the infinity striplet but now is firmly on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
You persuaded me I needed this striplet a couple of weeks ago. Can't believe how delicate it is. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteA very dramatic card, love it.
Lydia
x
A very dramatic card you are so clever love the dies and the gold xxxxthank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxx
Good Morning John a fabulous card today love the whole design and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteVery dramatic. I am going to have to join Facebook to see your Glitter Kiss video!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Gorgeous card John. Loved the Glitter Kiss video. Xx
ReplyDeleteOh yes John, drama is GOOD. And the card is just gorgeous,
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteLove the dramatic look of this beautiful card!
June x
Morning John, wow this is very dramatic. Love it
ReplyDeleteGreat Glitter Kiss video - more videos please,
Wendy x
Very pretty great card!!!
ReplyDeleteAn awesome card with drama!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love that Striplet hand how you have used it.
ReplyDeleteI was "not" going to buy that Striplet Die I think I might just have to go order it.
Keep up the fantastic work.
Patricia x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very luxurious looking card, and such a superb design.
The dies used are gorgeous.
Love the colour choices.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! It's so elegant. I really love how you have used the Striplet Die and I love the use of black and cream. Very stylish. Thank you.
Love Myra xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this card and the colours you've used. The infinity Die certainly makes a statement.
Gorgeous card John.
ReplyDeleteVery dramatic and very striking card wow I love it xxx
ReplyDeleteVery dramatic and very striking card wow I love it xxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteTerrific combo of dies and colour. Does need a sentiment though, imho, as my eye is drawn to the blank circle in the centre.
Ang x